Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Wonder how the events of egghead will be perceived by the average random civilians

Wonder how the events of egghead will be perceived by the average random civilians

Bad if the marines\WG get fuck up\over ,there still good guys to the world.
What was funny pirates on shanks ship talk about how they think luffy is the average person that no nothing about him must be scared to death lol .
Post automatically merged:

Teach already has a logia, so I doubt it.

I don't think a typical logia suits Teach as a fighter tbh
Not certain if Pringles means get the DF for him self or someone else on the BB crew.
Truth is BB need to start doing some really evil shit if he last boss .
The WG in last 2 years make evil etc etc look so normal that people now hate them so much more than before.

Last edited:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Bonney and Kuma are both characters directly tied to Luffy being Nika.

Like. They actually worship Luffy as their god.

It makes no sense to introduce that then leave them behind in the plot. Bonney and Kuma will be part of the plot going forward.
Kuma must die

You're hoping too much from Oda.
Easiest thing keep them in plot is let go with revs and we see them now and then ( but a lot of people not certain if kuma will make it out )
Luffy and them have to meet up with revs at some point or then again maybe luffy only meets up with his dad alone lol .
Still luffy wanting to PK is still over anything with the nika plot so that will comes first .

I heard quite a evil and satanic theory on Reddit that the last panel of Bonney crying is actually right after she touched Kuma's memories, so the next flashback is off seeing all the off screened stuff about how they found Vegapunk and how they captured Lilith and all that shit. At that point I'd fully be more excited for Tower Of God chapters. Hopefully that horrible theory dies and we're back to present in 1103

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
:pepestop:
All the YC1 Low diffs these Clowns.
Sabo embarked as the new Revolutionary no.2 after dragon
yawn.

What does Sabo replacing Kuma have to do with anything?

Sabo can be number 2 but Iva is still the clear no3 of the crew flashback already confirmed this is Kuma and Iva being dragons pillars for the Revs while Kuma was virtually unknown to the public of being a revo outside of the 5 elders..

& no YC1 don’t low diff either Iva nor Kuma.

I heard quite a evil and satanic theory on Reddit that the last panel of Bonney crying is actually right after she touched Kuma's memories, so the next flashback is off seeing all the off screened stuff about how they found Vegapunk and how they captured Lilith and all that shit. At that point I'd fully be more excited for Tower Of God chapters. Hopefully that horrible theory dies and we're back to present in 1103:odenugh:

I heard quite a evil and satanic theory on Reddit that the last panel of Bonney crying is actually right after she touched Kuma's memories, so the next flashback is off seeing all the off screened stuff about how they found Vegapunk and how they captured Lilith and all that shit. At that point I'd fully be more excited for Tower Of God chapters. Hopefully that horrible theory dies and we're back to present in 1103
I was saying that my self , if that the case i hope Oda just make it a few panels and move it .
Post automatically merged:

yawn.

What does Sabo replacing Kuma have to do with anything?

Sabo can be number 2 but Iva is still the clear no3 of the crew flashback already confirmed this is Kuma and Iva being dragons pillars for the Revs while Kuma was virtually unknown to the public of being a revo outside of the 5 elders..

& no YC1 don’t low diff either Iva nor Kuma.
There DF so broken i don't see how people can say YC1 can low diff either Iva nor Kuma.
If you don't have haki hax Ivan turning you into women lol
Kuma DF so broken you also need haki hax .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.