[FNZ] Light game SANTA MAFIA: THE BEST XMAS MAFIA GAME! | Game Over: ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ Rating

Who was the MVP!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
indies in this setup? or just town vs mafia?

so 3 scum? vs 10 town

Red Night
Fujishiro
HeWhoHasNoEqual
Mr. Reloaded
Yoho
Indigo
Seatonnes
T-Pein™
Naomi
BoaHancocksHusband
Luka
Pot Goblin
Lord Melkor

vote lynch boa
hammer this

is this inactive hunting? also that sheep vote

your reading luka town? what reason?
I think it'd be best to blast the lowest poster near end of day, just for day 1 though

Thankfully no
:catsure:

:pepemwai:

Aye
:endthis:

Sounds good to me
more talk of inactive killing lol....

pot,yoho,hwhne,luka--scum in this pile imo

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
is this inactive hunting? also that sheep vote

your reading luka town? what reason?

more talk of inactive killing lol....

pot,yoho,hwhne,luka--scum in this pile imo
Would you rather we lynch you instead?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
oh your getting defensive i see.

:pepecorn:
I'm a purple Santa do with that information what you please and it's only day 1 can't really good an accurate reading on who is scum and whose not on the first day. Lynching the lowest poster for just day 1 is a good idea if they are a colored Santa and it says they are town then that would automatically clear every other person who claims to be a colored Santa and if they are say an uppity Elf and turns out they are indeed scum that will give us an idea who we are looking for and just gotta get rid of the other elfs

I'm a purple Santa do with that information what you please and it's only day 1 can't really good an accurate reading on who is scum and whose not on the first day. Lynching the lowest poster for just day 1 is a good idea if they are a colored Santa and it says they are town then that would automatically clear every other person who claims to be a colored Santa and if they are say an uppity Elf and turns out they are indeed scum that will give us an idea who we are looking for and just gotta get rid of the other elfs
yes i am already aware elf, as i brought it up earlier

:risitameh:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
yes i am already aware elf, as i brought it up earlier

:risitameh:
So we're in agreement

Lynch the lowest poster see what they are and base the following days base on that information

So we're in agreement

Lynch the lowest poster see what they are and base the following days base on that information
Scum can have fake claims you know. Im not going to lynch some random inactive day 1.
As since Avatar it's my new go to in cases of day 1 in majority games when you need to be coordinated to avoid a no lynch compared to plurality

Nice and straightforward path that's low risk and potentually high reward
:shocking:
The issue with lynching inactives is that you dont get anything meaty from interractions they might have had with other players while alive.

As since Avatar it's my new go to in cases of day 1 in majority games when you need to be coordinated to avoid a no lynch compared to plurality

Nice and straightforward path that's low risk and potentually high reward
:shocking:
So we're in agreement

this is 13 player game, should be careful.

if scum get misslynch here, they also get kill tonight

bringing town down to 8 players vs 3 mafia

then next day be 6 vs 3 (if scum not caught)

Status
Not open for further replies.