Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
He and some people wants to push Kuma , doflamingo and a few to yc1 or yc1+.
The only Warlord that comes close to YC1 is potentially Hancock Mihawk Is the only one that's stronger

People put Kuma on a pedalstool because of his fruit just like the do Magellan and Law

But if you take the time to analyze his fruit it's really not that strong

"He can deflect any attacks and take away pain"

Yeah if he's fast enough to block it with the paw prints on his hand

It's also never been stated he could take away his own pain and injuries

Even if he could it was stated the pain that was taken out would return to the original owner unless someone else took it

And sure having a pacifista body was deadly pre time skip but Pacifista are literally fodder post time skip

C

Cruxroux

The only Warlord that comes close to YC1 is potentially Hancock Mihawk Is the only one that's stronger

People put Kuma on a pedalstool because of his fruit just like the do Magellan and Law

But if you take the time to analyze his fruit it's really not that strong

"He can deflect any attacks and take away pain"

Yeah if he's fast enough to block it with the paw prints on his hand

It's also never been stated he could take away his own pain and injuries

Even if he could it was stated the pain that was taken out would return to the original owner unless someone else took it

And sure having a pacifista body was deadly pre time skip but Pacifista are literally fodder post time skip
Same goes Boa , Stoic personality can avoid her fruits and majority top tiers and yc1 characters are stoic as hell

but you are the one who cries that your favorite character is no longer important:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Ok, i'll make a mental note not to take you seriously from now on (off you go with 95% of the users in this forum)

In the end you can coat your agenda with whatever color you like, it's still agenda.
Post automatically merged:

Will Lucci get off screened or shishi sonsoned I wonder :brootea:
Good chance for an off screen. 50/50

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Same goes Boa , Stoic personality can avoid her fruits and majority top tiers and yc1 characters are stoic as hell
True tho you can give Boa the benefit of the doubt the only character shown to resist her beauty and power was Luffy which we can probably assume it was because of the Nika fruit all this time and she's the only warlord with both a hax df and all three forms of Haki

Ok, i'll make a mental note not to take you seriously from now on (off you go with 95% of the users in this forum)

In the end you can coat your agenda with whatever color you like, it's still agenda.
my agenda is with one who has a chance to become a king, I can't say the same about your favorite character

C

Cruxroux

True tho you can give Boa the benefit of the doubt the only character shown to resist her beauty and power was Luffy which we can probably assume it was because of the Nika fruit all this time and she's the only warlord with both a hax df and all three forms of Haki
Haki is basic at the same time , No advanced forms , and base form ain't that strong either.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
to look cool and to have important to the stories are two different things
Post automatically merged:

that Luffy will save the world

Ahhh Kuma sure is putting a lot of pressure and expectations on Luffy

my agenda is with one who has a chance to become a king, I can't say the same about your favorite character
You don't know who my favorite character is. Zoro has already been dubbed someone with "kingly" ambition. If you want to downplay them that's fine, but it's obvious your perception of Zoro as a character and what he will accomplish is 100% based on your distaste for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.