General & Others Luffy or Shanks won’t beat Blackbeard

How would y’all feel if the Blackbeard pirates are taken out by an outside force besides the strawhat or red haired pirates? Yes the Blackbeard pirates as of now obviously have more hype facing off with them but it definitely isn’t impossible for things to change

Pre wano and arguably even pre onigashima luffy vs big mom was obviously way more built up than anyone else fighting her. It being something that was hyped up since fmi but that doesn’t change the fact it didn’t happen. While I lowkey still have some hope we get it in elbaf that’s not really relevant…
But point is is that her defeat was left up to kid and law. While even perospero’s defeat was left to nekomamushi. All of them being allies to luffy

What if something similar happens with Blackbeard? With him like big mom being taken out by allies and rivals of luffy. While at the same time the strawhats face off against the red haired pirates (+cross guild…) similar to how their main focus in onigashima were the beast pirates

As for who should take down the Blackbeard pirates imo kid + law + some Neo rocks would be perfect. Maybe some other supernova too idk

Why do I think kid and law should get involved? Same reason they were involved in wano aka to get revenge against an emperor. Plus they’re obviously luffy’s biggest allied rival pirates for the next generation. Neither is getting shanks so it’s their next best bet

As for what I mean with Neo rocks I think it’d be very fitting for the children and successors of the rocks pirates to face off against them. If we look at what Blackbeard has done he coincidentally fucked over a lot of them and is probably going to keep doing so
  1. Completely fucked the wbp up - weevil
  2. Ransacked tottoland kidnapping pudding - katakuri
  3. Invaded Amazon lily and tried to kill Hancock -…Hancock
  4. If he gets information on pluton wano is definitely his next location and he has the perfect power to destroy its boarder - Yamato
  5. One of them might even fuck stussy over even more during egghead lol
As for whether the supernova and Neo rocks will be a single force or separate I imagine separate but idk. The Blackbeard pirates facing rocks first then facing kid and law maybe

there is absolutely no way luffy doesnt fight blackbeard
Luffy didn’t beat big mom despite how much hype and build up it got

If he fights both shanks and Blackbeard tho fair enough. Tho at this point I don’t the strawhats are going to fight both

If it end up between luffy fighting either shanks or Blackbeard my moneys on shanks. Shanks is way more important to luffy and just the grander story

If he fights both shanks and Blackbeard tho fair enough. Tho at this point I don’t the strawhats are going to fight both

If it end up between luffy fighting either shanks or Blackbeard my moneys on shanks. Shanks is way more important to luffy and just the grander story
blackbeard is way more relevant than both shanks and bigmom
and luffy is not fighting shanks , shanks is his idol ffs
things like these doesnt happen in shounen manga unless shanks goes full evil mode

Luffy vs Blackbeard is being build up since jaya.

1) The first page of BB is he enjoying the cake and luffy hating the food, while luffy is enjoying the juice and BB is hating the juice. Oda basically is showing that one is the opposite of the other

2) Teach is the "most pirate" btw all pirates in op. He has a small crew like luffy (same number of members if you consider that there will be a new one strawhat)

3)Teach is the darkness, luffy is the light

4) Teach is the one who sent Ace to WG, causing his death

5) Teach now has Garp (Luffy grandfather)

6) Both are D

Luffy vs Big Mom build up is nothing compared to that. And no other character has a better build up against luffy than teach

Last edited:
things like these doesnt happen in shounen manga unless shanks goes full evil mode
Big mom yes due to him actually being actually still active but he isn’t more important or relevant than shanks

Shanks doesn’t have to be evil to fight luffy
He’s after the one piece and is currently a rival to luffy. That’s why antagonist and villain aren’t the same thing
Luffy vs Blackbeard is being build up since jaya.

1) The first page of BB is he enjoying the cake and luffy hating the food, while luffy is enjoying the juice and BB is hating the juice. Oda basically is showing that one is the opposite of the other

2) Teach is the "most pirate" btw all pirates in op. He has a small crew like luffy (same number of members if you consider that there will be a new one strawhat)

3)Teach is the darkness, luffy is the light

4) Teach is the one who sent Ace to WG, causing his death

5) Teach now has Garp (Luffy grandfather)

Luffy vs Big Mom build up is nothing compared to that. And no other character has a better build up against luffy than teach
If it’s between shanks and Blackbeard he’s been built up since chapter 1. Like if both end up happening fair enough but imo luffy vs shanks is significantly more meaningful as his final fight before he becomes pirate king

This is definitely some shanks agenda post… thinking that Shanks vs Luffy will be luffys final fight because Bino wants Shanks to for some reason become the leader of cross guild
Shanks doesn’t have to be the leader. Which is why I say I think an alliance is possible
  1. Luffy vs shanks
  2. Sanji vs beckman
  3. Usopp vs buggy
  4. Zoro vs mihawk
  5. Nami vs crocodile
Would all be extremely meaningful final fights for them before they find the one piece

Shanks doesn’t have to be the leader. Which is why I say I think an alliance is possible
  1. Luffy vs shanks
  2. Sanji vs beckman
  3. Usopp vs buggy
  4. Zoro vs mihawk
  5. Nami vs crocodile
Would all be extremely meaningful final fights for them before they find the one piece
This is literally just you trying to downplay cross guild to make them a subordinate of the Red Haired Pirates which they aren’t ever going to be. And now you’re trying to justify luffy not fighting Blackbeard to make this downplay worse…

Stop digging your own grave cause narratively all of this is horrid

@Sir Yasheen lol its so easy to see the agendas
Whether you like it or not Shanks is relevant to luffy and his goal to become pirate king. On top of that Cross guild alone isn’t comparable to the strawhats or any other emperor crew

When it comes down to swordsman skill/strength it can be as simple as giving shanks more abilities outside of it. It doesn’t need to be that complicated

Whether you like it or not Shanks is relevant to luffy and his goal to become pirate king. On top of that Cross guild alone isn’t comparable to the strawhats or any other emperor crew

When it comes down to swordsman skill/strength it can be as simple as giving shanks more abilities outside of it. It doesn’t need to be that complicated
Shanks is relevant but he and luffy are not fighting. That’s why Blackbeard exists to defeat shanks so luffy doesn’t have to while still giving luffy a viable way to complete his promise to shanks of proving his crew is better.

And yeah keep up the cross guild hate I’m sure oda created this group that’s quickly become one of the biggest pains to the marines just as a stop gap before they join shanks…

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

What more abilities ? Why doesn't mihawk have more abilities?

C

CensoredbyWG

More relevant than strongest yonko who's also luffy's idol, roger of his generation, from a top tier celestial dragon family who cruised the seas with roger's crew and stopped marineford war? Hahahah, you must be confusing him with a certain featless swordsman.