Votes: 18 13.6%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 8 6.1%

• Total voters
Phenomenal chapter. I wonder if that invention Vegapunk mentioned to switch between two levels of consciousness will be important. Perhaps it’s in the seraphim and that’s why they’re much more human than the other pacifists
I have a feeling that they won't even need that.
VP seem to winging this whole seraphim control aspect if S-Snake already doing things he don't expect .

Finally the flashback is over.... So these crybabies will stop bitching and moaning every week.

Other than that, this has been an amazing flashback. The end there with Vegapunk was heartbreaking. He had to essentially kill his own friend, and the way Oda drew the pain in his face, and in those panels could be felt.

I'm thinking that Vegapunk left a little surprise in there for Saturn's final command of giving Kuma a self destruct feature. If the World Government ever betrays Vegapunk, then Kuma will seek out Saturn, and use his self destruct on him or will go to Mariejois and self destruct. It's the only thing that explains why Kuma is acting the way he is. Great chapter, and great ending to Kuma's flashback.