Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact people still try and downplay the Gorosei after the intro Oda gave Saturn legit shows how stupid large parts of the fandom are.

Like honestly, this is a shonen battle manga and the Gorosei are the old, evil men in charge of the biggest bad guy organization in the setting. That ANYBODY ever questioned they would be strong as fuck is embarrassing enough but to still downplay them at this point?

Shows people are still not ready for THEM:
:goquad::gotres::gosecon::gouno::saturn:
Just noticed mercury is the smallest like the planet lol

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Luffy's endurance has to be the most inconsistent shit in the world. How do you gas the fuck out after fighting a top tier for like 5 minutes
Man needs to get his Haki under control. Kaido wanted to die in battle, people like Saturn aren't going to give Luffy time to recover his strength like Kaido did.

Luffy spent 5 minutes chasing Kizaru around, and the only hit Luffy got in knocked himself out.

I'm sure Gear 5 has a few more surprises for us, but, in terms of overall strength, Luffy needs to fix his cooldowns. 1v1s are horrible for Luffy because of that shit, Blackbeard is going to give him the business at this rate.

Im just fooling around as i do most of the time here

This is expected and we even called it out it was going to happen, but as i said, i don't think Kuma will do something that relevant against Saturn (similar to how Bonney went out here), although i understand there is a good possibility
Personally I feel like Kumas going to blow Saturns head off. Saturn is probably going to make kuma self destruct very soon, and when he does Kuma will probably use his powers to take him and Saturn away from everyone for a short while and blow up with Saturn.

Whether or not Saturn survives is based on how oda writes Saturns abilities, but it’ll at least give kuma a great finality having both sacrificed his body and soul for Bonney

Status
Not open for further replies.