Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Bonney and Kuma getting a go at Saturn also is normal OP writing .
Also most every arc the main subs characters get chance vs the big bad guy cause things more personal for them .
We will see G5 again but it not as simple save bonney from Saturn nice Oda mix thing up even if we know what happen later on .
Exactly what you said. I kept pushing the "Nika will free Bonney from Saturn's hands" for a while but I 100% own it.

Nothing wrong in saying that, in fact it was a very correct assumption; contrary to the people who keep pushing "Kuma will kill Saturn!!"

Kuma coming to Egghead and postponing Bonney being saved by Nika when Kuma can experience this is a much better scenario.

Nika will save Bonney in front of Kuma.

You still think that Luffy won't defeat Saturn Yasheen?

You know that this chapter changed nothing to the fact that Luffy will defeat Saturn, right?
Nah I don’t think oda will make luffy fight a nerfed Saturn after Kuma

This chapter literally killed the crux of your theory with Kuma showing up to rescue Bonney it shows Kuma himself is the man he thought would save Bonney

This chapter literally killed the crux of your theory with Kuma showing up to rescue Bonney it shows Kuma himself is the man he thought would save Bonney
You clearly are not reading One Piece

In almost every arc, the main subs characters gets a chance vs the big bad guy as @OPKnK said.

You clearly forgetting Wano, Dressrosa...

You clearly are ignoring the fact that Kuma is waiting for Nika to save him and to save Bonney.

Kuma saving Luffy in Sabaody is because he put his faith on Luffy, you are clearly not reading.

Exactly what you said. I kept pushing the "Nika will free Bonney from Saturn's hands" for a while but I 100% own it.

Nothing wrong in saying that, in fact it was a very correct assumption; contrary to the people who keep pushing "Kuma will kill Saturn!!"

Kuma coming to Egghead and postponing Bonney being saved by Nika when Kuma can experience this is a much better scenario.

Nika will save Bonney in front of Kuma.
Yeah i like this scenario more since it gives Bonney some more shine .
So it's not only Kuma that get to do stuff , might even see a Kuma and Bonny team up for a while.
But just like wano where Zoro end up fighting number the one of the beast pirates
We know that G5 will happen again just a question of when .

You clearly are not reading One Piece

In almost every arc, the main subs characters gets a chance vs the big bad guy as @OPKnK said.

You clearly forgetting Wano, Dressrosa...

You clearly are ignoring the fact that Kuma is waiting for Nika to save him and to save Bonney.

Kuma saving Luffy in Sabaody is because he put his faith on Luffy, you are clearly not reading.
Yeah and guess what happened in wano and dressrosa, Luffy defeated someone because they were nerfed lmao

So you think Luffy is only going to defeat Saturn cause Saturn was nerfed like Kaido and Doffy???

Luffy fighting someone with help or after they hold some damage normal in the time skip .
Funny enough it took Kizaru for us to see luffy semi KO someone in a true 1 on 1.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Good, Bonney is at least winning a little bit instead of getting her ass handily kicked and given a lecture like every other female character. I want Bonney to give Saturn a bad day, because for as long as she has been alive, her mirsey was caused by directly by him. Fuck Saturn and the WG. I hope Bonney gets the last hit. Maybe rip out his spinal-cord and stab it through his cold black heart.

I am still salty about the Carrot. At least bonney wasn't just tossed aside like her or franky, hell even ussop or chopper. Carrot hurt the most but I see this shit with a lot of other characters. I don't have too much hope for this arc, yeah sure the old ass manga artist told a sad story. Big deal, I could get that reading the news everyday. My reaction to Saturn hurting or struggling is positive but I have no desire to antipactipate anything for this mostly shitty arc.
Conejo is next fella
Present day means present oppurtunities
:endthis:

Yeah and guess what happened in wano and dressrosa, Luffy defeated someone because they were nerfed lmao

So you think Luffy is only going to defeat Saturn cause Saturn was nerfed like Kaido and Doffy???
Typical powerscaling boi analysis.

Bonney and Kuma will have their chance against Saturn but they will fail, they may even be at the verge of death.

Then, Luffy will go back to Gear 5 and save them, in an impressive doublespread where both Bonney and Kuma realize that Luffy is Nika.

You are overanalysing silly powerscaling shit and ignoring the clear narrative that is being built there.

Luffy fighting someone with help or after they hold some damage normal in time skip .
Funny enough it took Kizaru for us to see luffy semi KO someone in a true 1 on 1.
Luffy didn’t even KO Kizaru… and that’s the point. Do you seriously think current Luffy needs a gorosei to be nerfed before current luffy can beat them???

If so then the gorosei are all pirate king level which makes 0 sense

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Typical powerscaling boi analysis.

Bonney and Kuma will have their chance against Saturn but they will fail, they may even be at the verge of death.

Then, Luffy will go back to Gear 5 and save them, in an impressive doublespread where both Bonney and Kuma realize that Luffy is Nika.

You are overanalysing silly powerscaling shit and ignoring the clear narrative that is being built there.
even a 12 years old girl knows it

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Luffy didn’t even KO Kizaru… and that’s the point. Do you seriously think current Luffy needs a gorosei to be nerfed before current luffy can beat them???

If so then the gorosei are all pirate king level which makes 0 sense
5 chapters of nika vs gorosei but luffy won't fight agaisnt him:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.