Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru is fine but he didn't do anything
Guy doesn't want to work overtime

Chapter basically stalling until Kuma arrived and save Bonney

Fu*k plotlines like this, Sanji & Luffy were both use for nothing

So you mean that Dragon is as good as the dead😭
I think Dragon has been finished for a while now. The Reverie was his last chance that Oda failed to capitalize on for his character. The Final War is the worst time to try and integrate him as a major player especially when we know he will play second fiddle to Luffy in what already projects as the most massive cast in an arc. We might see him do cool stuff combat wise but that’s about as much as I’d realistically expect.

Dumb latrine bois and their opinion doesn't matter. They are just making fun of their existence with brainfart opinions like those. They think Kizaru did anything but in reality its just a 5 min defect of being a rubber. While their fave is down after Luffy touched him once. There is no use in wasting time on clowns. Theyre deluded and their lives will suffer due to their own stupidity.

I wouldn’t say that

Powerful haki users like Kaido and BM can probably negate his hax. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if Oda gives Kuma DF negation haki, so he can have his moment against Saturn.
I think that Kuma will say that he will kill Saturn with super ultimate tech that takes pain of full his life to Saturn.
And then Saturn regen case he is immortal - end of story

I think Dragon has been finished for a while now. The Reverie was his last chance that Oda failed to capitalize on for his character. The Final War is the worst time to try and integrate him as a major player especially when we know he will play second fiddle to Luffy in what already projects as the most massive cast in an arc. We might see him do cool stuff combat wise but that’s about as much as I’d realistically expect.
Yes I tought he was going to do something impressive before like beating kizaru but no it seem akainu will cook him soon .

Status
Not open for further replies.