ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
As usual, I just love Kuma now.

Nice for him to at least show hardening. It shows he's not entirely reliant on his DF.
I kind of like that shot, all his anger unleashing it on those who made him and his daughter suffer

Kind of gives off same energy as when Luffy punched the crap out of charlos

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Has Kizaru ever woken up after being paralyzed, thrown to the ground and unable to get up after 1 punch from a Yonko? Damn and the guy was still shaking...

Fresh Kizaru = 1 average punch from a Yonkou, I don't even want to believe what an OKKG would do to this guy.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I don't believe what I'm seeing here... I don't believe that Oda will have the courage to embarrass Saturno-san who is at PK-LEVEL as suggested by some here against a cyborg with half his face missing, extremely damaged, almost zero ( 0) consciousness, which is falling everywhere, exploding and with its gears out....

When you guys acknowledge that kuma is one of the strongest in the verse when healthy will be a glorious day in this manga

Kuma has not once been portrayed to be weak, average, or a regular top tier at any point in time of this story

Next chapter Kuma vs Saturn continues.
Saturn says all these “Nika acolytes” are such a bother and should be stomped before they can do any greater damage
Saturn tells Kizaru that in exchange for killing straw hat luffy, Bonney Vegapunk and Sentomaru will be spared

Kizaru smiles and Luffy vs Kizaru continues

:goyea:
Kizaru will not fight Goofy again, Saturn will feel Kuma’s punch and all that, then he’s fighting Goofy
Kizaru already proved he’s stronger than Goofy, this next fight only adds to his stocks
:saden:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

When you guys acknowledge that kuma is one of the strongest in the verse when healthy will be a glorious day in this manga

Kuma has not once been portrayed to be weak, average, or a regular top tier at any point in time of this story
It is difficult to actually measure its real level, however currently and due to the condition in which Kuma is he is weak... I will not promote any agenda about Kuma being very strong at this moment to simply alleviate the LS that Saturn will suffer. .. Kuma, for me, can be an admiral level, or anything you want, there is only one absolute truth here about Kuma, which is the fact that he is inferior to the fighting God Kaidou, the strongest living creature on land, sea and air.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

- giants blood
- insane durability and endurance
- op devil fruit
- crazy willpower —> extremely strong haki

Prime Kuma actually has an adequate build worthy of someone very strong, I don't know where to scale him, however for me he could be perfectly a Yc1 or could be above that which means being an admiral level, I don't think he comes close Yonko level...

If I had to cast him, could I put him on the same level as Ben Beckman?

I kind of like that shot, all his anger unleashing it on those who made him and his daughter suffer

Kind of gives off same energy as when Luffy punched the crap out of charlos
I love seeing DF powers and haki with punches lol .

Prime Kuma actually has an adequate build worthy of someone very strong, I don't know where to scale him, however for me he could be perfectly a Yc1 or could be above that which means being an admiral level, I don't think he comes close Yonko level...

If I had to cast him, could I put him on the same level as Ben Beckman?
Right now it really hard to scale kuma yeah he fuck up .
But this shonen ,man went threw hell and his daughter life on the line.
He might not beat Saturn but he going to put up one hell of a fight .

uhh i don't think he has to be there to do it won't they just age with time just like germa soldiers or am i remembering wrong?
Think it took germa guys 5 years in tanks to become adults .
Don't think they were taken out before than .

Woro Greatness soon. :zosleepy:
Sad thing is as long as this fight has been going we know Zoro will win but it be in a few panels .
Feels like Oda saying okay time move on with stalling stuff same for Kizaru and luffy lol .