ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Really seems that Kizaru was the one that brough the food.

The only others would be somehow Caribou or one of the BBP, but would be kind random.

Saturn being the one behind Ginny capture, enslaving her again , making her his 8th wife and probably being Bonney father is making him one of the worst villains, storywise is good to really make the Gorosei in proper villains.

Also i think Bonney can really join the crew, with Kuma dying and all this sad past.

Really seems that Kizaru was the one that brough the food.

The only others would be somehow Caribou or one of the BBP, but would be kind random.

Saturn being the one behind Ginny capture, enslaving her again , making her his 8th wife and probably being Bonney father is making him one of the worst villains, storywise is good to really make the Gorosei in proper villains.

Also i think Bonney can really join the crew, with Kuma dying and all this sad past.
On one side it makes sense it was Kizaru, but at the same time I hope it wasn't him since that would mean he recovered before Luffy which makes no sense.

How Japanese community reacting to Sanji pathetic moment
:parkcry:
Why did you expect Sanji to get CoC in very chapter where Kuma was about to arrive . :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is suffering in the OP world and in the real world
He has either fans who mock him or delusional fans who put him above or equal to Zoro
:josad:
Yes every fandom has agendatards
buf they don’t mock their fav character at least
But why people think zoro is special . :gokulaugh:

How funny is it that agenda piece can ruin your entire enjoyment of the series.
Like when i read other place people just saying how hax Saturn move is.
If sanji can't move 99.99% of the OP world people fucked even high tiers.
Like we need to know how this shit works , we find out how bonney powers work this chapters .
Maybe when Kuma kicking ass we find out how Saturn powers work .

I don't think he made her his wife...also that plot seems pretty forced to make us see him as villain like he could experiment with a lot of people why just Ginny, and if that was the aim no point of her marrying someone as she would be getting experimented on and see no reason as to why she was released if she was in such an important experiment with the child...an actual scientist would be keeping her and the child as long as they can and even her death would be monitored. The plot of random CD marrying her and leaving without any involvement of any experiementation makes more sense to her outcome.

...but honestly...for a gorosei he still seems pretty low level villain we are only shown he was bad to Kuma thats all... And I expect the same for others too....probably worse than Saturn as they won't get much screen time other than fighting.

Only hope is Imu with good fleshed out characterization but knowing one piece that is a lost cause too.

I don't think he made her his wife...also that plot seems pretty forced to make us see him as villain like he could experiment with a lot of people why just Ginny, and if that was the aim no point of her marrying someone as she would be getting experimented on and see no reason as to why she was released if she was in such an important experiment with the child...an actual scientist would be keeping her and the child as long as they can and even her death would be monitored. The plot of random CD marrying her and leaving without any involvement of any experiementation makes more sense to her outcome.

...but honestly...for a gorosei he still seems pretty low level villain we are only shown he was bad to Kuma thats all... And I expect the same for others too....probably worse than Saturn as they won't get much screen time other than fighting.

Only hope is Imu with good fleshed out characterization but knowing one piece that is a lost cause too.
Saturn was doing this not only Ginny but other women also for who know how long and that is only one aspect that we know .
Ginny was part of it but chapter made sure to say she was just one of many so this just normal for Saturn .
The man most likely did bunch of experiments over years on who know what .

Saturn was doing this not only Ginny but other women also for who know how long and that is only one aspect that we know .
Ginny was part of it but chapter made sure to say she was just one of many so this just normal for Saturn .
The man most likely did bunch of experiments over years on who know what .
Yes, possible but what do we know about it in the manga? Just speculations and we don't even care much about it in grand scale of things...and he is supposed to be a villain of a grand scale. This information given is just new and doesn't even seem important enough to care.

wait a min

didn't kuma blow up the food supply back at mg!? unless he sent it flying to egghead before he ran off to join the fight!?

after he sent the food flying to egghead, he arrived after.. and luffy got food fallen around him....

!??

8th Lady of the Holy Land.... it sounds significant.
Mistranslation
It should be 8th wife of someone in holy land

wait a min

didn't kuma blow up the food supply back at mg!? unless he sent it flying to egghead before he ran off to join the fight!?

after he sent the food flying to egghead, he arrived after.. and luffy got food fallen around him....

!??
It was revolutionary army that destroyed supplies.
Kuma has nothing to do with it

the cd said there food supply dwindling, not 100% gone

and kuma standing infront wreck building(food supply from lower stock)
" AKAINU!! I WANTED LOBSTER FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT...

...AND THEY TOLD ME IT WAS OUT OF STOCK!! "

They are talking about last night.
Kuma was not even there last night

Last edited:
They are talking about last night.
Kuma was not even there last night
yeah but they also say later how could let kuma hurt us, and they bring up topic of food dwindle, meaning more food is gone after.

yes i have thought 2 options earlier

1.kizaru from bonney and sentomaru clue
2.bonney df imagination manifested food.
3. kuma infront wrecked building and cd complaining more food has been dwindling along with kuma attack.

yeah but they also say later how could let kuma hurt us, and they bring up topic of food dwindle, meaning more food is gone after.

yes i have thought 2 options earlier

1.kizaru from bonney and sentomaru clue
2.bonney df imagination manifested food.
3. kuma infront wrecked building and cd complaining more food has been dwindling along with kuma attack.
1. Could be
2. Luffy can do something.
3. Don't think so.
I don't think kuma has anything to do with food supply of mary Geoise.

Last edited: