Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Thanks! I watched the reboot and it got me really interested in the series. I ended up buying the OG series on blu ray and I plan to watch it all soon. I like the zaniness of the entire show and its large cast of characters, love the episodic feel.
I read a lot of the manga back in the day. Went back to it a few years later to read the last few chapters. I might check out the reboot because I heard great reviews.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I read a lot of the manga back in the day. Went back to it a few years later to read the last few chapters. I might check out the reboot because I heard great reviews.
I like the reboot as it was my entry point to this series, the OP's are good and the voice cast is great. I am looking forward to watching the OG anime soon as I want to see more shenanigans with the cast.

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Bold of you to assume oda is killing that old mf
He killed off kaido, Big Mom, orochi, kanjuro, monet, vergo.

But knowing Oda they'll all show up for the biggest party banquet at the end with Saturn, the other Gorosei, Holy Knights, Garling, Imu, Celestial Dragons, Admirals etc.

I'm only being mildly sarcastic.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Tbh a hated bad guy surviving and people being butthurt over it is the most satisfying thing for me
Yeah...I've seen your posts over the last 5 years since your Gran D. Master days. You don't need to tell us about your taste lol
I will get my joy back if that happens
I havent read one piece properly for like 15 chaps
Again, I don't think Oda is stupid to just let him get off the hook after all this build up. But it'll never be what it SHOULD be which is a gruesome death.