Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
not joking. the comments in that video have a serious problem
Aye, its an on-going problem for centuries and especially recent decades now too, it's always been extremely disturbing and its especially prevalent with Thailand and Japan for different reasons too, weebs being degenerates for the latter as usual too.

Unfortunately articles and videos will bring out the creeps like cockroaches, their comments as you said are disturbing and i definitely would not be comfortable being near or interacting with people like that IRL. I've had creeps /weirdos after me before and it's truly awful, when they think they're doing nothing wrong too.

The obsession with youth, beauty, "Asians are so cool/quirky/amazing/"exotic"" in the media/society doesn't help. I've seen black women complaining about being fetishised in similar ways too especially being called things like "dark or hot chocolate", "exotic" again. "Jungle/tribal queen" like JFC lol.

I used to know some black girls in school and dudes would Hound for them because they were "different/exciting/unconventional" lol.

Anime is large contributor to this problem especially with the rise of "moe culture" (shudders) , along with Kpop, geisha and whatever else. That "pristine, porcelain beauty" stereotype.

My gf is Asian and has to deal with creepy comments about her "looking younger/too young" and those creepy comments are doing the same perverse youth fetishisation as you alluded to as well.

Sometimes I see Indian and Middle Eastern or any sort of brown skinned/western Asian or whatever the right term is get fetishised too, a lot of guys here love chasing Indian girls here including my cousins lol. It's like they see then as "forbidden fruits" almost or something, some "daring, bold adventure" that thrills their egos.

BLACK LAGOON BLACK LAGOON BLACK LAGOON BLACK LAGOON BLACK LABOON

Revy alone should be PLENTY enough motivation especially given your love for hot, badass women and fanservice too. I've known people who really love GTO and Champloo and they look great but I've not seen them yet.

Summoning The Black LAGOON stan himself @NAMELESS

You will like the characters and it's got another great black main character too, like Tenjho Tenge and Bebop do too ofc. Bleach and Naruto had great black characters too ofc and Champloo probs does too?

These will give much better arguments than I can:

https://youtube.com/shorts/RD6D1jr9m-c?si=p1GlhtuH14H8qhlu

https://youtube.com/shorts/48r6B0O-M5A?si=_QBIgUrZoURxIR5A

Black Lagoon is a great show. Definitely a must watch.

BLACK LAGOON BLACK LAGOON BLACK LAGOON BLACK LAGOON BLACK LABOON

Revy alone should be PLENTY enough motivation especially given your love for hot, badass women and fanservice too. I've known people who really love GTO and Champloo and they look great but I've not seen them yet.

Summoning The Black LAGOON stan himself @NAMELESS

You will like the characters and it's got another great black main character too, like Tenjho Tenge and Bebop do too ofc. Bleach and Naruto had great black characters too ofc and Champloo probs does too?

These will give much better arguments than I can:

https://youtube.com/shorts/RD6D1jr9m-c?si=p1GlhtuH14H8qhlu

https://youtube.com/shorts/48r6B0O-M5A?si=_QBIgUrZoURxIR5A

I didnt all that but i saw revy so i agree

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Saturn is one of those characters where I feel there's no way somone like him should be left alive, like Kaido, Big Mom, Orochi, Kamjuro etc.

Blackbeard, Imu and the Gorosei fall in that category imo
Completely agree. I expect Akainu and maybe Green Bull out of the Admirals to die too. At least one Admiral should die imo. Maybe Garp too.

But yeah I'd be extremely disappointed if Blackbeard or especially Imu and the Gorosei survive, that would be irredeemable imo, especially if Oda insists on keeping those 4 of Kaido to Kanjuro dead but not these even far worse scumbags by far.