Sign-up World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Indies are roles in this game we are playing. No one sucks.
They have the hardest roles in mafia, they play alone without a team, and they are, by default, selfish and not helpful for neither town or mafia.
This has nothing to do with the players so the sentence you posted is just wrong and the anti indies behaviour makes you not play for your real wincon.
What makes you hate the indies so much?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Indies are roles in this game we are playing. No one sucks.
They have the hardest roles in mafia, they play alone without a team, and they are, by default, selfish and not helpful for neither town or mafia.
This has nothing to do with the players so the sentence you posted is just wrong and the anti indies behaviour makes you not play for your real wincon.
What makes you hate the indies so much?
They are backstabing cowards. Find me indie who doesnt side with scum. Dare you

They are backstabing cowards. Find me indie who doesnt side with scum. Dare you
I just told you it's not cowardice, it's selfishness.
They have usually extra protection who makes them claim early and mafia don't attack them because they want their help in the late phases of games and town vig doesn't waste a bullet on them. The indies hunt makes them not trust town and you shouldn't blame them as long as no truce against wincon lives long in mafia.
If you focus more on your wincon and try to find also town and mafia and not just indies, you will see the game as a whole and you will improve your play.

Status
Not open for further replies.