[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
so why are you voting with scum exactly? I know it’s hard to keep track when you’re full of shit, but come on
It doesn't matter who is voting, you are maybe bussing so it doesn't maťter for me the wagon composition.
If you are going to be rude, feel free to show me you don't know better.

It doesn't matter who is voting, you are maybe bussing so it doesn't maťter for me the wagon composition.
If you are going to be rude, feel free to show me you don't know better.
So you‘re sure he‘s scum, but are voting for a maybe bus instead of the from your pov sure fire scum?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Why do I get Town reads? I have done nothing so far which is AI :okay:?
Literally haven't seen anyone saying you're town

Also, whoever made my Adblocker unable to block ads on YouTube is definitely part of the mafia here.
If they could hand themselves in I'd be thankful - or we can make a deal, if you make my adblocker work again I'll let you live

Just looks like you‘re scared of him. I‘m used to you being more headstrong as Town and voting somebody you think is scum. Especially since it‘s literally SoD1.

Didn‘t you just say he only has shades for you?
It's connected with Ekko.
I said Ekko can be town inactive but also I saw him inactive as mafia.
Gramm took my post saying I need scrutiny if Ekko flips mafia.
He didn't talk about anyone, didn't share any read but found only my post bad in the first 11 pages of the game.
I think his nitpicky attitude can come from someone who knows how Ekko flips and he was shading me with this knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.