[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't know why you would want to potentially throw us to the wolves here when our team can perfectly sync together coordinate with town.

On the off chance that there's someone hunting us, I'd like not all of us to be outed. Hell if we're all dead, even if town wins, I don't even know if we will win. But town will win if we win and eliminate mafia. Because our wincon is literally to help you save Azeroth.
I've given my explanation in several posts, you yourselves threw a target on your back by claiming. Why did you claim if now it's suddenly important that the rest of you stay hidden? What sense is there in that?

If they're so important I doubt Fuji has allowed a mechanic that single handedly loses the town the game because Indie faction claimed day 1. If that's the case I'm perfectly okay with losing, seems like a very unlikely possibility to happen and has no basis from any previous Fuji game.

Last wow game the corresponding faction was pro anti town, so comparing this to that isn't exactly helping the point at hand. I accept it's not likely to be the same here.

I'm saying they've already claimed for the most part, it's not like I'm asking all 5 to claim cold. 3 of them already have, so I think it's beneficial for town to get the rest of the claims, rather than allow scum to fake it later when it may be convenient for them.
There’s a spectrum of possibilities between nothing happens and town loses tho (I can’t remember the exact detail but in the lore, the horsemen are trying to keep the scourge under control. Someone who has played the later expansions can elaborate)

You have 3 claims that you can effectively take those people out of PoE already. Shoukd they have claimed? Maybe not. But the fact one of them is a miller is clear signal that they investigate innocent as a baseline, which unless Fuji is just lying to us, should put your mind to rest

It makes perfect sense. There are 5, most have claimed. The target is already there Flower. I'm not saying we need to just put it there for no reason. But with only two more hidden, it makes more sense to me to finish the claims than it does to leave them vague which allows scum to claim it when positionally convenient. What if one gets janitored, in fact if we have a single janitor we lose the ability to clear a block of slots. All for what, exactly?

For the record given that they're not town I suspect they can either win with a hostile indie or one of the scum groups in addition to town. That, or they themselves can become anti town under certain events.
Or you give a Savage 5 Night kills instead of just 3.

We‘re not doing that, period.

Ratchet

There’s a spectrum of possibilities between nothing happens and town loses tho (I can’t remember the exact detail but in the lore, the horsemen are trying to keep the scourge under control. Someone who has played the later expansions can elaborate)

You have 3 claims that you can effectively take those people out of PoE already. Shoukd they have claimed? Maybe not. But the fact one of them is a miller is clear signal that they investigate innocent as a baseline, which unless Fuji is just lying to us, should put your mind to rest
If town lose because 5 non town indies claim I am okay with that. It was unwinnable from the start then. I want to solve the game, getting 5 players confirmed helps that. Three are already out. While only three are out there is still speculation about whether or not they themselves could be fake claiming. After a mass claim, if there are only 5 then we can assume all 5 are telling the truth. We don't have a confirmed block of 3 currently, fir the above reason, so I don't know why you're acting like I'm pushing for the difference of 2 players when it's the difference of 5.

Lind already said he is invested as guilty

Like seriously what am I missing, feel like I'm getting gaslit by some of these reactions.
You know what dude, i want to win also, we have 3 targets on our back, this is enough, we will not become cannon fodder just because you dont understand our wincon.
I explained that my wincon is to eliminate the threats to Azeroth, your planet, you are not a threat to me if you are town, if you cant cope with it so be it, the last 2 people from my group should not claim, for our insurance in case we will be targeted.

You haven't answered it lol, the answer is you didn't think anything of it, so how concerned about this are you really?
How is that even a point? People do dumb things they regret later all the time. Why should he not be concerned now after realizing it probably wasn‘t a good move to claim?

If you look at claims as doing damage to pro town faction or directly to town why did you ask me to claim?
It’s not the same thing though. We don’t want the other 2 knights to out themselves proactively because we don’t know what the consequences of that may be

Pressuring for a claim/lynch is the game, you can’t just abandon that.

Bad equivalence drawn here

Ratchet

How is that even a point? People do dumb things they regret later all the time. Why should he not be concerned now after realizing it probably wasn‘t a good move to claim?
Well I want to solve the game, so I want to see if his claim is legit or if it's not.

Ratchet

You know what dude, i want to win also, we have 3 targets on our back, this is enough, we will not become cannon fodder just because you dont understand our wincon.
I explained that my wincon is to eliminate the threats to Azeroth, your planet, you are not a threat to me if you are town, if you cant cope with it so be it, the last 2 people from my group should not claim, for our insurance in case we will be targeted.
You out the targets on your back, I didn't do that. I would rather have 5 confirmed players than have 3 that may be more likely telling the truth than not.

Ratchet

There is value in making scum lie. If we have more than 5 claims we know we've forced scum to lie in that group. Then we can solve as appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.