[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote lynch Ekko

Dude is floundering I honestly can't believe some of you can't see it. Town Ekko is a bloodhound. The guy I'm seeing here is meek, defensive, and afraid to do his own pushing.

i posted way too much than i intended already. gonna give it a rest
Complains about inactives(understandable) but then admits that he himself intended to contribute less. What kind of nonsense scummy chess moves is he planning? I say we get him outta here. That's what I think

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes, it is. If you can confirm 5 players that easily, there must be some form of punishment. You know these games well enough.
No it isn't. I'm aware that there can be drawbacks, I'm saying that the benefit of having a not insignificant portion of the game confirmed day 1 is worth it unless the drawbacks are absurd, at which point, it's not winnable anyway

Ratchet

well, we need to survive and root for town then, after all you will need to eliminate the threats to azeroth yourself, so good luck I guess.
Right, si you wouldn't want to just sheep, you'd want to solve too. My concern with your slot ends though when you're confirmed, that much is true.

Vote lynch Ekko

Dude is floundering I honestly can't believe some of you can't see it. Town Ekko is a bloodhound. The guy I'm seeing here is meek, defensive, and afraid to do his own pushing.

Complains about inactives(understandable) but then admits that he himself intended to contribute less. What kind of nonsense scummy chess moves is he planning? I say we get him outta here. That's what I think
Reads please

Right, si you wouldn't want to just sheep, you'd want to solve too. My concern with your slot ends though when you're confirmed, that much is true.
well we have 3 members outed, its just a matter of time till one of us flips so, no reasons to push for the 2 remaining claims, maybe they will get vigged! and u will see our wincon

Ratchet

3 are more than enough for now.
You're not actually providing anything new, what about janitors etc? You do realise once one flip is hidden (and they are common in Fuji games) that's it, they can never be fully confirmed. Day 1 is the only chance to have that, and given them have claimed already, worth the added risk imo.

None of that is unreasonable or absurd to me.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't know why you would want to potentially throw us to the wolves here when our team can perfectly sync together coordinate with town.

On the off chance that there's someone hunting us, I'd like not all of us to be outed. Hell if we're all dead, even if town wins, I don't even know if we will win. But town will win if we win and eliminate mafia. Because our wincon is literally to help you save Azeroth.
Not to take any sides here, but Ratchet POV makes sense.

3/5 of your group has outed themselves, so now trying to stop the 2 unclaimed to claim seems very contradictatory and doesn't quite make sense the way that you are reacting to it.

I'm fine either way, but I find it strange the way Ratchet is being shut down

Ratchet

Not a good answer. Working with them will only be required up until a point, in other words early game. And again, let me bring you back to our actual situation - three are claimed, two are not, what strategic benefit is there to leaving the other two unclaimed when you yourself admit that scum likely have fake claims for it? If we get 6 or 7 claims, we know we ha e some liars there. If we only get 5 we can take all 5 off the table and lower the number of slots we need to solve.
@Grammaton This was my first direct response to you about this, so why are you confused at to what my position was? You're trying to present my post as if I've contradicted myself, but I say it right here, in the bolded. I expect you to concede that point.

You're not actually providing anything new, what about janitors etc? You do realise once one flip is hidden (and they are common in Fuji games) that's it, they can never be fully confirmed. Day 1 is the only chance to have that, and given them have claimed already, worth the added risk imo.

None of that is unreasonable or absurd to me.
What about conversions? What about a potential Savage getting extra kills? Janitors are just that. By that logic we could all just mass claim D1 because of janitors kek. It‘s absurd a player like you suggests this.

Ratchet

What about conversions? What about a potential Savage getting extra kills? Janitors are just that. By that logic we could all just mass claim D1 because of janitors kek. It‘s absurd a player like you suggests this.
Savage isn't remotely equivalent to a janitor, because a single janitor makes all 5 of them unconfirmed even if they all claim afterwards. A savage just takes one off the board. A recruit is possible yes, but then they'd be working to a different wincon, and frankly I'm not really interested in chasing after recruits over the one doing the recruiting. The risk is there anyway no, we already have 3 claims! What is your point bringing this up exactly?

Not to take any sides here, but Ratchet POV makes sense.

3/5 of your group has outed themselves, so now trying to stop the 2 unclaimed to claim seems very contradictatory and doesn't quite make sense the way that you are reacting to it.

I'm fine either way, but I find it strange the way Ratchet is being shut down
We dont know the settup, we are only 5 members, having all members outed is not good for our wincon, no small group should have all their members outed d1,
The janitor is the only good point here as a con here, but we have 37 players here, so the odds for that play to happen are small

@Grammaton This was my first direct response to you about this, so why are you confused at to what my position was? You're trying to present my post as if I've contradicted myself, but I say it right here, in the bolded. I expect you to concede that point.
Er no, your opening line is that co-operation is only required early, a position that doesn’t exist if you accept them as provtown, which is what I was commenting on

Ratchet

We dont know the settup, we are only 5 members, having all members outed is not good for our wincon, no small group should have all their members outed d1,
The janitor is the only good point here as a con here, but we have 37 players here, so the odds for that play to happen are small
It doesn't matter if it's small, the moment it happens it adds an element of doubt to any and every claim that isn't proven after the janitor is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.