[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My posts shouldn't have warranted such a defensive reaction, I came to voice my understanding of Ratchet's PoV.

If anything you should have gone for the "I am defending Ratchet" angle instead of going on the defense.

I genuinely don't understand why I am having this conversation.
I mean you are having this conversation because you asked for it, because you voiced your opinion.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Does this strike you as odd? Not me to be honest
It does actually. Not the sheeping, but the sheeping without any consideration for being able to present it as her own thought. Like it's glaring to me - you present a post as if it's s contradiction (which you've moved away from now), she latches onto it insisting that I'm contradicting myself. And then she avoids addressing anything about that part and just deflects, presumably because she can't address it as it was reliant upon you.

I don't think it's scum driven at least, but I'm struggling to get to her being town.

@Flower why do you always seem to get bogged down in a slang match with Ratchet?

@Ratchet Same question for you

Michelle overly aggressive in their push for content - without a meta I'm not sure how this can be viewed.
Because I hate what he‘s doing right now. He just gets our allies riled up. They clearly don‘t want their faction outed, so he should leave it at that.

It does actually. Not the sheeping, but the sheeping without any consideration for being able to present it as her own thought. Like it's glaring to me - you present a post as if it's s contradiction (which you've moved away from now), she latches onto it insisting that I'm contradicting myself. And then she avoids addressing anything about that part and just deflects, presumably because she can't address it as it was reliant upon you.

I don't think it's scum driven at least, but I'm struggling to get to her being town.
I have reasons to believe he‘s Town, how about that?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Flower why do you always seem to get bogged down in a slang match with Ratchet?

Michelle overly aggressive in their push for content - without a meta I'm not sure how this can be viewed.
How much of this have you even read?
Because all my instincts are that you’ve approached this in a way that doesn’t fit with what I’d expect

For the purposes of good faith, I’m not entirely sure what the actual agenda would be cause I think it’s too on-the-nose to be a savage if I’m being fair
I'm okay with this, because it is a departure from being pro indie. That's not to say I'm not pro Indie, just that in this case I don't really have much urgency in helping them out given the current game standing. I don't dislike your thoughts here though, it's a fair takeaway.

Because I wanted to
Ok. You wanted to share info about the census from what I understood, is that correct?

You can find my meta on site and offsite if you need it.

I don't remember to play with you, how do you approach a game?
Can you link me a town game and a scum game?

How much of this have you even read?

I'm okay with this, because it is a departure from being pro indie. That's not to say I'm not pro Indie, just that in this case I don't really have much urgency in helping them out given the current game standing. I don't dislike your thoughts here though, it's a fair takeaway.
4 pages

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I mean you are having this conversation because you asked for it, because you voiced your opinion.
And, you are actively pushing the agenda that I am acting in bad faith, when in truth I was doing no such thing.

I felt like the reactions to Ratchet's opinion was too one sided, and I didn't agree with the amount of backlash he received.

That being said, I do believe that those who were so vehemently against his motions are very strongly town; I merely came with a counter-view that states I understand Ratchet and I don't believe that the reactions he's receiving are right.

I have not said you have acted in bad faith, nor has it been my intention to do so - but you have decided that I have been acting in bad faith all this time

Status
Not open for further replies.