[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i am hated by the way so be careful with hammer, 18 wud be enough to cap me

i'll claim soon, 2 more pages to fully catch up. no need to add more votes we get it yall scum read me

ur unable to respond to my question asking u why am i a wagon, i think ur approach is rly bad lol. laughable if anything
You are a wagon because you started slooow and underwhelming, gave consensus reads and you don't look like you want to solve.
You said you'll claim at 14 votes and you are at 14 already and you refuse to claim

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Emil time to stop fucking around
afraid am not fken around, ive been straight to the point with anything ive said and legitimately have no idea why am i a wagon

i can only speculate either ppl want me gone for reasons outside the game, or people r simply too focused on my activity level and tone, over content

both r bullshit reasons to be wagoned for and im happy to eat lynch to teach them a lesson

people ask why not bother in SRM but then every time i am in one i receive the same treatment lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
You are a wagon because you started slooow and underwhelming, gave consensus reads and you don't look like you want to solve.
You said you'll claim at 14 votes and you are at 14 already and you refuse to claim
starting slow and underwheling is something i do as town, you yourself said i do so as such

giving concensus reads means i simply arrived to same conclusions yall did. i don't see how this necessary makes me scum and the best lead for today

yah i'll claim

If anyone can negate a writeup, unless someone claims that judgment one, they should

I’d also like ratchet and Michelle’s votes back on this wagon
even if that means anyone from the death knights has to unvote to make room for them

that ability looks like fuckery and I’d like to hedge against it

If Ekko flips scum, both Ratchet and Mich have team equity. I see no reason why they would Unvote here. They know how hard it is to get a wagon.
I have a strong town read for Ratchet, so yes, we are aligned if my read is right.

With our votes Ekko will be at -3 or something and we are euros and have to sleep.
We need to wait for inactives to post

Status
Not open for further replies.