[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So if we assume Ekko‘s just Town, the entire Gram vs Mich debate was a complete waste of time.

You know when having the info on the table would have been useful? 12h ago before this entire fiasco started!
but ive been screaming that they r town for yknow, 20 hours

not everyone is a bad faith dealer like yourself flower

Emil

Certified Memelord
Just get out.

You had plenty of time to say this. You could have also told people you had a confirmable.
non muppets could probably find me town without me having to claim, i am sorry i don't cater my play for you, nor does my world resolve around how u read me

i've said mich and gram are town and you responded with "it doesnt make sense for you to have mich as town from your town PoV". now you are saying i should have read them town?

see you say whatever u want about me just to comf bias your read that's initiated from thin air

non muppets could probably find me town without me having to claim, i am sorry i don't cater my play for you, nor does my world resolve around how u read me

i've said mich and gram are town and you responded with "it doesnt make sense for you to have mich as town from your town PoV". now you are saying i should have read them town?

see you say whatever u want about me just to comf bias your read that's initiated from thin air
what’s your take on tpein?

Emil

Certified Memelord
It‘s completely selfish play and wastes everyone‘s time. Next player who does it will get the axe regardless of what they claim.
i disagree, i've given town plenty to discuss off my wagon. i think me holding out as long as i did is going to prove helpful later

Status
Not open for further replies.