[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
...Damn your bar for the bloke is low af
And why would it not be? He arely plays as either alignment, my point is as scum if he feels the need to give reads then it makes more sense that he would want to have a few of them, because the purpose of the reads would be to appear as if he's interested in solving the game. If he gave nothing at all then this wouldn't apply because he could just as easily coast as scum as he could town. So, the fact he gave something looks at least a little favourable for him, because it doesn't fit the scum agenda of wanting to appear proactive and helpful, and thus can be more easily reconciled as his town play.

If he's scum he would have to be playing this hoping for this reaction or something in that ball park to be picked up, which isn't something I think is a consideration he's likely to hold as scum.

Which part of this do you object to?

And why would it not be? He arely plays as either alignment, my point is as scum if he feels the need to give reads then it makes more sense that he would want to have a few of them, because the purpose of the reads would be to appear as if he's interested in solving the game. If he gave nothing at all then this wouldn't apply because he could just as easily coast as scum as he could town. So, the fact he gave something looks at least a little favourable for him, because it doesn't fit the scum agenda of wanting to appear proactive and helpful, and thus can be more easily reconciled as his town play.

If he's scum he would have to be playing this hoping for this reaction or something in that ball park to be picked up, which isn't something I think is a consideration he's likely to hold as scum.

Which part of this do you object to?
Nothing? I just made a funny observation my guy

Ratchet

Nothing? I just made a funny observation my guy
Well given you had him as someone on your watch list, you scum read me and our read on him differs, and that you seemed to be surprised at the standard he was held out, I'd assume you'd have some objection to the read.

See this is my problem with you. You are making some arguments here and there but they lack congruency, I can't give it back to a holistic worldview from you at all. It would make sense for you to disagree with the read from your stated positions, and you seem to be aware of at least that much, but then actually refrain from disagreeing after you question it. Doesn't really make any sense.

Ratchet

It's the complete opposite of Michelle - I could and did disagree with some of her points, but throughout reading her posts I could always tie it back to her holistic read of the game. She thought X was scum, so she went along the lines of Y leading her to Z. With you Gad you have elements of X, Y and Z but none of it is all tied together.

Well given you had him as someone on your watch list, you scum read me and our read on him differs, and that you seemed to be surprised at the standard he was held out, I'd assume you'd have some objection to the read.

See this is my problem with you. You are making some arguments here and there but they lack congruency, I can't give it back to a holistic worldview from you at all. It would make sense for you to disagree with the read from your stated positions, and you seem to be aware of at least that much, but then actually refrain from disagreeing after you question it. Doesn't really make any sense.
I don't have to object your post or reads to have an opposing stance, clearly there's not much Cubey did that warrants any sussing past what I said, nor did he do enough to properly defend him past anything you've already said

Ratchet

Town:

Ratchet
Flower
Cake
Yoho*
Indigo
RA
Luka*
Emil
Michelle
Cubey*
Mango
Naomi
Gram*

Least confident on the asterisks, not sorted within that.

Total - 13/18

Indies (Allies)

Melkor
Baki
Lind

Total - 3/5

Indies (Varied)
Reloaded

Total - 1/3

This leaves the following:

Rayan
Orca
Mr Ultracool
Hime
Polar Bear
Seatonnes (was just replaced by... Dofla?)
Cal
Pot
Red Night*
Sallu
Pero (replaced by Tyler Herro)
T-Pein*
Gad
Orwellian
Lethal
AM
Kiku
Zolo
Xadlin

Of the above list, all being correct above 5 will be town, 2 will be Indie allies, 2 will be straight indie, and 9 will be Mafia. I've put an asterisk next to those I think could be town from there, so o ly 2 out of 5 at best. I think I'll probably just focus on flipping through this list which should in theory contain most scum.

@CakeWalker Does your kill work if that are specifically Mafia, or just any non-town, out of curiosity?

Ratchet

where u at with polar orca rednight sallu AM xadlin out of curiousity
Good timing, can see my post above. The cliff noted are they are all PoE, possibly would like Red Night the most out of them but I'm struggling to really land on town with any of them which is why they're all in that list. I think solving them is going to be the priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.