RA
Luka*
Emil
Michelle
Cubey*
Mango
Naomi
Gram*

Least confident on the asterisks, not sorted within that.

Total - 13/18

Indies (Allies)

Melkor
Baki
Lind

Total - 3/5

Indies (Varied)
Reloaded

Total - 1/3

This leaves the following:

Rayan
Orca
Mr Ultracool
Hime
Polar Bear
Seatonnes (was just replaced by... Dofla?)
Cal
Pot
Red Night*
Sallu
Pero (replaced by Tyler Herro)
T-Pein*
Gad
Orwellian
Lethal
AM
Kiku
Zolo
Xadlin

Of the above list, all being correct above 5 will be town, 2 will be Indie allies, 2 will be straight indie, and 9 will be Mafia. I've put an asterisk next to those I think could be town from there, so o ly 2 out of 5 at best. I think I'll probably just focus on flipping through this list which should in theory contain most scum.

@CakeWalker Does your kill work if that are specifically Mafia, or just any non-town, out of curiosity?
non-town.

if they had been town, i would of died and they would have been cleared.

Countdown to doomsday

For one the fight begins with him far away, able to help his demonic forces from time to time, with the objective of his Legion's full, terrifying might fixed on summoning his greatness to Azeroth, and they have already located the key to his return, a suitable vessel to act as his body.

For two an Avatar shall be made to lead them.

For three..... his true return shall be made manifest and he will step foot into this world:

“The Burning Legion is but a shadow of his terrible darkness. Trust in me when I say that we have hope even if every demon who serves him comes through, but no hope if we destroy all only to have him step into the world.”

Heed these words and tremble and pray to whatever gods you have

The Legion is infinite

And its master indomitable

The fate of your planet will be sealed once and for all when the time comes.

Last edited:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
non-town.

if they had been town, i would of died and they would have been cleared.
Hmm, was hoping for otherwise but I think the self janitoring and the ability that followed it is good enough evidence for his being scum. Could be hostile Indie though but there isn't any real value in self janitoring. If he revives at all then we can revisit this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Town:

Ratchet
Flower
Cake
Yoho*
Indigo
RA
Luka*
Emil
Michelle
Cubey*
Mango
Naomi
Gram*

Least confident on the asterisks, not sorted within that.

Total - 13/18

Indies (Allies)

Melkor
Baki
Lind

Total - 3/5

Indies (Varied)
Reloaded

Total - 1/3

This leaves the following:

Rayan
Orca
Mr Ultracool
Hime
Polar Bear
Seatonnes (was just replaced by... Dofla?)
Cal
Pot
Red Night*
Sallu
Pero (replaced by Tyler Herro)
T-Pein*
Gad
Orwellian
Lethal
AM
Kiku
Zolo
Xadlin

Of the above list, all being correct above 5 will be town, 2 will be Indie allies, 2 will be straight indie, and 9 will be Mafia. I've put an asterisk next to those I think could be town from there, so o ly 2 out of 5 at best. I think I'll probably just focus on flipping through this list which should in theory contain most scum.

@CakeWalker Does your kill work if that are specifically Mafia, or just any non-town, out of curiosity?
think luka is one of the indie allies btw. they seem to have double vote if they arent voting on each other?

and i wud probably put an asterisk on gad and maybe rayan as well. rest pretty much in agreement

Ratchet

think luka is one of the indie allies btw. they seem to have double vote if they arent voting on each other?

and i wud probably put an asterisk on gad and maybe rayan as well. rest pretty much in agreement
Not a big fan of Gad's play so far, what is your consideration on Rayan? I can't actually remember a post he's made.

Hmm, was hoping for otherwise but I think the self janitoring and the ability that followed it is good enough evidence for his being scum. Could be hostile Indie though but there isn't any real value in self janitoring. If he revives at all then we can revisit this.
the janitored role. has to be mafia, cant figure an indie reason to have that

For one the fight begins with him far away, able to help his demonic forces from time to time, with the objective of his Legion's full, terrifying might fixed on summoning his greatness to Azeroth, and they have already located the key to his return, Illidan Stormrage's body.

For three..... his true return shall be made manifest and he will step foot into this world:

“The Burning Legion is but a shadow of his terrible darkness. Trust in me when I say that we have hope even if every demon who serves him comes through, but no hope if we destroy all only to have him step into the world.”

The Legion is infinite

@Gadonkadonk have you been drinking again

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not a big fan of Gad's play so far, what is your consideration on Rayan? I can't actually remember a post he's made.
i think rayan fluffs more as scum, thats really all i got. wont bet anything on it

gad wud have to have realized that mafia r slowly getting boxed in and is trying to put a fight. i mean i can see it. ultracool falls in the same catagory i think

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

For one the fight begins with him far away, able to help his demonic forces from time to time, with the objective of his Legion's full, terrifying might fixed on summoning his greatness to Azeroth, and they have already located the key to his return, Illidan Stormrage's body.

The Legion is infinite

:snoopy:

Ratchet

i think rayan fluffs more as scum, thats really all i got. wont bet anything on it

gad wud have to have realized that mafia r slowly getting boxed in and is trying to put a fight. i mean i can see it. ultracool falls in the same catagory i think
Agreed on the latter, I don't mind any of his posts in isolation nor effort but not really feeling any of what he's actually pushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.