[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already referred to the fact he low posts as town too. There are recent examples. I think judging his content will be more useful when he shows up again
I don't think it was just activity. In the town game they felt like they were actually trying to solve and post reads, here they opened with "Is flower town" which contradicts there opening in the Christmas game too >.<.
I could just be wrong tho- I hate large games.

>.<
What's your read on Ekko?
Post automatically merged:

Yes, since he was asked to.
And you think he would link games that have a town playstyle opposite to his current playstyle and a scum playstyle exactly as he is playing?

Bc wow thats bad.

Lethal goes to the town side for me unless he is just Michelle level bad at being scum 🤣

And you think he would link games that have a town playstyle opposite to his current playstyle and a scum playstyle exactly as he is playing?

Bc wow thats bad.

Lethal goes to the town side for me unless he is just Michelle level bad at being scum 🤣
I mean, if he's a polarized player like I think he is he could've just chosen the two most recent ones. As well as the fact that if he didn't choose the two most recent ones then that itself is a bit iffy, since people can call him wolf for that.
Also, Michelle is not bad at scumming!!! TwT

Flower
Naomi
Indigo
Luka
BakiDou
Lind
Melkor
Kiku

Cake
Random Asshole
Cubey

T-Pein
Hime
Red Night
Yoho

Polar Bear

Orca
Michelle
Gad
Mango

UltraCool
Mango
Pot Goblin
Seatonnes

Pero
Xadlin
Orwellion
AlwaysMind
Gramm

Ekko

RayanOO
Sallucion
Ratchet

Zolo
RippedCal
Reloaded

Lethal
I think I'm going to keep it there. Flower is the one I'm most shaky on but I just really want them to be town and if I believe it enough it'll happen!
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, back to bed for a bit.
GN!

I mean, if he's a polarized player like I think he is he could've just chosen the two most recent ones. As well as the fact that if he didn't choose the two most recent ones then that itself is a bit iffy, since people can call him wolf for that.
Also, Michelle is not bad at scumming!!! TwT
Caught Michelle from the word go last game so ill agree to disagree there, she has a tell imo.

Was lethal teh one with the Census results?

Status
Not open for further replies.