[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Should be noted @Yoho that some will use Blue for town reads, and some others will use blue for town leans. Best to ask the player themselves as to which colour means what.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Hmm, I suppose that's fair. Reads please.
Tbh I don't have any good reads most of the people that are some what active seem like town and when I think someone isn't they reveal their character and everyone is like ooh he must be town

I don't really know WoW lore enough to dispute it

Imo I think taking out one of the people who claimed indy

Like Reloaded or Melkor just to thin the heard would be the best bet

Early list

Alwaysmind
Random Asshole

Mr. Reloaded
BakiDou
Lord Melkor

Lindltaylor

RayanO
The Orca
Yoho
Indigo
Mr. Ultracool
hime
Seatonnes
RippedCal
Pot Goblin
Red Night
Sallucion
Ratchet
Peroroncino
Gadonkadonk
Orwellian
Cubey
LethalBanks
MangoSenpai
Kiku
Zolo
Xadlin Lord

Grammaton

T-Pein™
CakeWalker

Luka
Emil
Naomi
Flower

Michelle

Polar Bear
Why red on RA, did he not hint mason with Mango?

this is also kind of poor
the guy has 2 posts and im pretty sure both of them were referring to having to get rid of indies
Inaccurate. The first was, the second demonstrated hesitation to actually doing so - as I've said, likely because he is in a position where he has to strategize and not just play to his gimmick

Shamelessly my read on lethal is 100% from the claim, which can go either way all told. For now it looks fine. @LethalBanks Thoughts on the uncoloured? Namely, Gram and Cal.
Honestly need to finish reading.

I will point out though that Gram looking for the 'easy' wagon is not genuine in the sense that while he may think it's wolf meta, it's just lazy and opportunistic when he could be hunting fruit that is much higher on the tree. I'm null on majority of players tbf.
Haven't seen Cal yet

RayanOO
The Orca
Flower
CakeWalker

Yoho
Indigo
Mr. Ultracool
hime
Polar Bear
DoflaMihawk
Random Asshole
RippedCal
Pot Goblin
Mr. Reloaded
Red Night
Sallucion
Luka
Emil
Ratchet

BakiDou
Michelle
Tyler Herro
T-Pein™
Gadonkadonk
Orwellian
Cubey
LethalBanks

Alwaysmind
MangoSenpai
Kiku
Zolo
Lindltaylor
Xadlin Lord
Naomi
Grammaton
Lord Melkor

Feeling less good about Yoho.

@Flower Maybe now you'll be receptive - what's the town case on Gad? Furthermore, of the names that have no colouring, which ones, if any, do you have a *strong* belief that they're town?

@hime Why do you think Dofla is town? I clocked that you veto'd a lynch push on him - is that because it's Dofla, or is it from his alignment? If the former, please provide a proper read there before the day is out.

@DoflaMihawk General thoughts please, the more the better.

@Red Night You need to be doing more.
Haven't had a chance to catch up, but asked Flower a pretty basic question that she failed to answer so not a fan of that

Status
Not open for further replies.