[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Map

Exploring the Broken Isles!

I want you all to decide with your groups where you want to go and then PM me your destination as soon as possible. In the event that your group cannot decide in the thread in time you may PM me individually and the I will either RNG the destination or choose the majority choice ( IE if 2 choose the same location) if that happens. In the event of dead group mates the above still applies.

There is a zone that doesnt show up here and its called the Broken Shore, you may also decide to go there.

Ngl, your strongest scum reads being AlawysMind and RandomAsshole is kinda random. What about the post total and vote count struck you off to put those guys specifically in red?
At the time they both were voting ekko and had little to no reason or posts and hadn't moved their vote. Just voted and checked out

This could be town? Not sure as scum if Polar would offer services. That's if this post is relating to his role.

At first I thought this post came in much later after Ekko had claimed so it doesn't give him any brownie points for not wanting to vote for Ekko, but he did have Ekko as town much earlier:

With regards to this ^ , his read at least has kept up consistently. Also isn't a bad list and I believe one of the first reads to put Flower, Ekko and Michelle as town.

Who is LT?

Was also role crushed - same as Ekko and Luka. Either a single team / player crushed them or all 3 of their role crushes are mutually exclusive.
Lind Taylor......LT.....wasn't writing it all out lmao

Also the fuck with all of the rolecrushes, I wanna have some fun for once. The bar will open eventually I guess, I got an energy drink mixed with some moonshine to really amp you up, some water to quench your thirst, or a special moonshine called White Lightning

Why red on RA, did he not hint mason with Mango?
Posted above, didn't like his voting or remaining on on ekko

Lol and why would I reveal that to hear 25 people scream at me (including her) that it's not her tell when its been her scum tell each time she has been scum. I'll hold onto that one for now

I want you all to decide with your groups where you want to go and then PM me your destination as soon as possible. In the event that your group cannot decide in the thread in time you may PM me individually and the I will either RNG the destination or choose the majority choice ( IE if 2 choose the same location) if that happens. In the event of dead group mates the above still applies.

There is a zone that doesnt show up here and its called the Broken Shore, you may also decide to go there.

@MangoSenpai @Naomi

Let's go to suramar

I wanna be center of the chaos

:gokulaugh:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

@Indigo @Mr. Reloaded let's rng this I'm fine with anything

Where we goin!?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

@Emil I'm thinking High Mountain but you know more about Wow than me so I'll follow your lead

Status
Not open for further replies.