[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Think that initially he said that he saw nothing, and 5 minutes later he came with a result, and this result is not Pots ability, so we have a counter claim here
He's just being confusing here for no reason.

Not just Pot's, I targeted Gram with something to ensure the action would work.
And he's only claimed one ability that's not even Pot's. If it happened in quick succession then maybe Fuji is still processing it?

Revival
Hell Grab

Soul Harvest was activated

Helarjar was used on to revive @Zolo/ Rehgar Earthfury into the game as a voteless stump who still retains their abilities

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
she’s being lazy and thinks I’m going to play my ass off if I’m mechanically confirmed

Very disappointing
fwiw pot agreeing to it despite his read of u pretty much outs him for me. if he had such an ability as town he wud have used it by himself on any of his scum/null reads way earlier into the game so yeah

Emil

Certified Memelord
Probably my fault tbf I didn't wanna waste a confirm on someone whose opinion I don't really care about
baloney, its a semi desperado. u use it to kill scum not confirm town. if u shoot it on someone in PoE and they live u can clear them.last thing u wanna do is shoot it at someone not in PoE

u can get in the bin too

Death of a Hero

Fury of the Fallen was used to superkill @Emil / Khadgar

“Sacrifice. To the young it means to change, but to the wizened it heralds an end. I know both meanings better than anyone else.”​

[Passive – Arcane Insight] Each night, Khadgar gains insight into the magical energies around him. He receives a list of players who visited him during the night, with the exception of those who attempt to kill him.

[Passive – Aegis of Dalaran] Khadgar is surrounded by a protective barrier that grants him protection from kills . This passive ability allows Khadgar to survive the first kill targetting him in the game.

[Passive – Wisdom of the Council] Khadgar is well-versed in the politics of Dalaran. He automatically gains access to the private town council chat, allowing him to share information and strategies with one other player of his choosing.

[Passive –Magical Resonance] Khadgar's presence disrupts magical abilities used against him. Any investigative role targeting Khadgar will result a failed result.

[Passive – Extreme Vigilance] Khagar's experience has rendered him extremely vigilant, he always is one step ahead of everyone else. Therefore his actions always go first.

[Active –Teleportation] Khadgar can choose to teleport to another player each night. By doing so he will learn of the people that visited your target that night.

[Active –Polymorph] Khadgar can choose to polymorph a player, preventing them from using their abilities during the night.

[Active –Time Stop] Khadgar can temporarily freeze time, preventing any lynching or voting from occurring for that day phase. If used at the beginning of the phase this will skip the phase, if used near the end the lynch will be prevented that phase.( 1 shot) Usable day 4 or later. Non-refillable.

[Active –Guardian Shield] During the day Khadgar may choose to shield a target protecting them the following night from kills.(3 shot)

[Active –Spell Reflection] Khadgar can choose a player to reflect all night actions targeted at them back onto the original attackers, with the exception of kills.

[Active –Council of 5] Once during the game Khadgar may call upon an emergency meeting of 5 players, including him, to discuss the ongoing matters of the game. While in that meeting the players are immune to being killed that night. Only usable Day 5 or later.

[Active –Arcane Intervention] Locked.

Legendary Item:

[Item - Attiesh] In the event of your death send a raven that will publicly announce your latest night's Teleportation results.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

Last edited:
Hell Grab

Soul Harvest was activated

Helarjar was used on to revive @Zolo into the game as a voteless stump who still retains their abilities

Zombie Cult.

Death of a Hero

Fury of the Fallen was used to superkill @Emil / Khadgar

Revival
Gift of Undeath was used to revive @Emil / Khadgar into the game as a voteless tree stump who still retains their abilities

Last edited:
baloney, its a semi desperado. u use it to kill scum not confirm town. if u shoot it on someone in PoE and they live u can clear them.last thing u wanna do is shoot it at someone not in PoE

u can get in the bin too
What are you on about

There no loss to shooting someone strong as they don't die if they're town, unless they're in a mason chat or something which he would have said before it happened

Status
Not open for further replies.