I want him to lift/aquire Mjlonir (Oda's foreshadowed this with Usopp's hammers), Thor's hammer.

Imagine Usopp shooting Mjolnir out of Kabuto, then having it fly back into his hand. Epic.

(yes, that is Usopp's hammer, hard to tell, though)
woooooooooooooo
Post automatically merged:

Also damn to think this is what Chopper used to look like…
Chopper died and was replaced with a clone

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Also damn to think this is what Chopper used to look like…
The demise of Horn Point, Leg Point, and Arm Point Chopper hurt me (Horn Point still techniquely exists but it's so rare it might as well not). Cloven Rose was a really fun attack.

Post Time Skip Horn Point is a crime against both humanity and furries as far as I'm concerned. DOES ANYONE LIKE THIS?!?!? I hope so, fuck. God I wish I hadn't looked this up, I had mentall repressed the image.

Would like to get at least one more Usopp/Chopper fight, too, they had fun chemistry.

The demise of Horn Point, Leg Point, and Arm Point Chopper hurt me (Horn Point still techniquely exists but it's so rare it might as well not). Cloven Rose was a really fun attack.

Post Time Skip Horn Point is a crime against both humanity and furries as far as I'm concerned. DOES ANYONE LIKE THIS?!?!? I hope so, fuck. God I wish I hadn't looked this up, I had mentall repressed the image.

Would like to get at least one more Usopp/Chopper fight, too, they had fun chemistry.
The mascotification of chopper killed him.

Post Time Skip Chopper might as well be a spin off character as far as I'm concerned
Post automatically merged:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/191yrrt :watchout::jay-he:

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
The mascotification of chopper killed him.
This and Kung-Fu Point don't even look cute or Mascot-like, though.

They just look fucking cursed.

I'm probably one of the few that actually does :handsup:
I want to like it but I can't, how did he shrink so much, Oda?????? His body is half the size and it all went into the horns...

Maybe I need to see him fight more in the new Horn Point to appreciate it.