[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That being said even if he's legit (and he could be)

1 - we are killing Xadlin first
2 - Why does his flip self janitor
3 - Why is he not pushing Cake if he doesn't self janitor
4 - Why did he revive
5 - if he can revive why did he not claim anti Cult indie day 1 knowing there is no threat of cult killing him or converting him

I think I have to explain this:

A Zombie Cultist is a single Indie. Targets become tree stumps and their vote power and abilities are usually added to the CL's arsenal. They will vanish as soon as the CL gets offed.

The Emerald Nightmare is a normal Cult. With Cultists getting added to the chat and sharing the wincon.

Sorry for not being active so far - I was busy reading everything I had missed yesterday, because I was busy IRL ^^
90 pages of posts is kinda crazy tho, most games I've been in so far didn't have that many when they ended :neesama:

Erm, anyways -

Being so lynch- happy on D1 tends to be something that Mafia do, so this seems slightly suspicious in my opinion? As do some of your other posts but I'm kinda speed-reading the thread rn so.

What makes you so sure of that?

Perhaps, but Scum would also know that doubting their townread would make them seem even more towny - so perhaps this is all an elaborate scheme by the Mafia? Combined with you asking for a heal to be used on you - which might be tracked by the Mafia or otherwise used to suss out the Healing Roles - and being a very active participant in the discussion, your playstyle would benefit a Maf- aligned role a lot.

So, this might be pretty bad for us? Apparently, the character in the picture is the Titan Sargeras, who's one of Legion's main antagonists? If that's the case, Might of the Titans was almost 100% used by Scum.

Conversion? Could it possibly be tied to conversion to undeath - the start post said something like that, after all...

Also, while we are claiming stuff that our Role PMs implied could exist, there's a good chance that Investigative Roles, Lynch Manipulating Abilities and Roleblocks exist...

T-this is a slow D1?! :catcry:

Are you claiming a PR here? Or where does the hard read come from?

That's just incredibly concerning. We might have 3 Mafs on our hands? Or, perhaps, 5 people are Alliance, 5 are Horde, 5 are the Ebon Blade, apparently - and 18 are the Burning Legion? A _ton_ of Abilities used toDay would fit more into their flavor than anything else, if I'm not wrong - after all, anything relating to Fel _should_ also relate to the Legion? Furthermore, everyone coming together might fit the Lore of Azeroth uniting against the invading Legion, and there being two/three Towns could reflect neither Alliance nor Horde being truly, wholly evil?

Unprompedly claiming for some reason, and with a role that it just so happens investigatives can't confirm as actually being Innocent/Pro-Town? That's kinda Sus, ngl.

Could we maybe not fish for claims? Especially in this super role madness game, when a lot of people are bound to have useful stuff!

What about there being a non- Mafaligned Indie who counts as a "Threat to Azeroth"? That way, Town could still win while you simultaneously lose.

It could also be that all three are Scum, who are just leading the discussion? After all, with Michelle trying to get a train going and Flower trying to somewhat mediate and focus on other targets than the predominant train, it would create an ideal situation for Maf to get all three to be seen as Inno... Although IIRC, wasn't Grammaton the one who argued with Michelle the most? I may be completely wrong though, since I'm trying to hurry up with reading rn

How are you so sure that this is a multiball? At least one of the factions that could be multiple Mafs has been confirmed to be neutral, after all...

Tbh, that just sounds even more like a Maf trying to confirm their partner as a town, to me, what with conveniently only you two being able to confirm/deny it. Would you perhaps mind claiming your Role's Name, now that you already revealed one of your abilities? Maybe if they have something to do with sending messages/visions/however that skill was flavored, it would explain why such a rather weird ability to essentially hard-confirm someone exists

So... Are they evil, per se? Or do we have ourselves another neutral faction on our hands like with the Horsemen of the Ebon Blade?

Tbh tbh it _might_ have been? My role is weird, and I really don't wanna claim, but for what I can only assume to be lore reasons, I know that one of the roles in this game is a character who is apparently a rogue/assassin/member of the Uncrowned, so Town should definitely have someone with abilities like shooting poison etc. Also, on the topic of my role, I'm always guilty when investigated, so that kinda sucks.
That's exactly what I'm saying, too! What if there was instead 18 Mafia, and 19 Town/Town-aligned Indies like the Deathknights? Judging by how deadly some of the activated abilities so far sound, Town probably has some major killing power of their own, so it could be balanced!
I got it from the Census that was posted earlier.

Since we already know that 5 of these are Town-aligned Undead, a further 5 could be Alliance and Horde, respectively, since AFAIK they worked together against the Legion in the Lore (with the Indies also being anti- Maf, if not necessarily pro- Town), which would make for a 18/19 split.
Vote Ekko

Not 100% sure why he's the one we all want to kill, but any kill is better than no kill since it'll help with reads and whatnot.
Why are you staring another Wagon, now? The last one had almost killed off a probably important town role - seems kinda scummy to me, ngl
Is that so? Right, I'm really sorry that I've not posted much again for some reason there's been another 50 pages of discussion since I woke up that I'm reading through rn , but for the sake of anyone getting killed at all for reading material etc.

Vote Lethal

Posting in large blocks, aware he's not contributing much

Has the sorries most dogshit reasons ever for hopping on lead wagons

Frozen in wolf chat

Messaged me last night for 0 reason

Lock this in

Ratchet

is it called the emerald nightmare cult?

if so I doubt it’s a cult in the mechanical sense else we’re dealing with 2 cults which is beyond what I’m prepared to care about
I'm pretty sure it's the thing that revived Ultra and Michelle, the colouring is different from every known faction

Ratchet

Posting in large blocks, aware he's not contributing much

Has the sorries most dogshit reasons ever for hopping on lead wagons

Frozen in wolf chat

Messaged me last night for 0 reason

Lock this in
What do you mean messaged you last night for 0 reason

Ekko was probably right about it being Haze then

Also I've already poisoned them so if they're not dead in two cycles that needs questioning

Ratchet

I'm reading far less than that my friend.

I just searched my name.
Okay well Michelle and Ultra were revived and given a different colour to town, so they presumably would be your emerald cult faction

I strongly suggest you at least ISO Fuji and read the writeups in this game

What do you mean messaged you last night for 0 reason
I mean I got an anonymous message that was obviously a response to publicly calling them a fraud for sharing my name which seemed like a pretty useless usage, then again, messages usually don't have too much utility anyway, but I can't see why someone would wanna hit me up

Status
Not open for further replies.