[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death Beam

Eye Beam was used to ultra kill @Xadlin Lord / Aggramar

“….”

You are Agrammar!

Passive - Titanic Resilience] Aggramar's immense resilience makes him immune to any harmful effects related to physical attacks.

[Passive - Shade of Former Self] Aggramar is barely recognizable to those who used to know him, therefore investigations will fail on him.

[Passive - Cosmic Presence] Aggramar's overpowering presence renders him hard to pin down, therefore he is immune to roleblocks and jails.

[Passive - Rallying Cry] If Aggramar is the last Mafia member standing, he will gain 6 abilities chosen at random from his fallen mafia members.

[Active - Searing Strike] Once every 3 cycles Aggramar may target a player and RPS them, if he wins he will kill them. If he loses he will roleblock them instead.

[Active - Might of the Titans] Agrammar uses his mighty strenght to strike down a player of his choice, destroying one of their active abilities. This attack will also affect anyone visiting his target. [3-Shot]

[Active - Cosmic Cleave] Agrammar may choose a player and cleave them in half, rendering them unable to choose more than half of their abilities for that phase.

[Active - Titanic Smash] Once during the game Agrammar may target a player and RPS them, if he wins he will Ultra kill them. [1-Shot] Usable Night 4 or later.

[Active - Judgment of the Pantheon] Agrammar may choose a player and judge them, he may choose a player to duel during the day phase. [1-Shot]

[Active - Titanic Shield] Once during the game Agrammar may create a giant shield that will absorb all actions targetting his team as one-shot abilities. [1-Shot]Usable Day 5 or later.

[Active - Last Stand] Agrammar may enter a last stand in the event that he is lynched, he will try and kill his last voter.

[Active - Reality Slash] Agrammar may use his sword to cut through reality, this ability will allow him to kill any tree stump he wants. [1-Shot] Non-refillable. Day 3 or later.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Burning Legion Mafia

Soulstone has been triggered

it would require me claiming which i would prefer not to yet which ik makes me sus
but i have an info type role
for example one thing im fine with revealing is that i can look into the dead chat (someone like michelle can confirm this)
anyway its based on something i gathered last day

i think its important that he claims now
if he is truly pro-town, he has nothing to lose
plus since everyone already assumed he was illidan, that just makes his hesitance to claiming worse imo
i think he is afraid of being counter-claimed
What is your flavour?

Status
Not open for further replies.