[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
my actions have top priority order

and i am a watcher

watched ratchet and saw pot visit

the chance of tampering is very small because it cant be from my end. wud have to be someone redirecting pot to ratchet, or somone busdriving ratchet with one of pot's targets, or simply pot is lying
Then you would have seen the driver, too.

and i am a watcher

the chance of tampering is very small because it cant be from my end. wud have to be someone redirecting pot to ratchet, or somone busdriving ratchet with one of pot's targets, or simply pot is lying
And u saw his other 3 targets also?

and i am a watcher

you didn't see dolfa?

@Ratchet you were targeted for a kill last night, glad to see you're still kicking

:goyea:

and i am a watcher

What did Pot claim?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright then

Vindicator Boros
Have a couple passives

One gives me two vc outside of lylo
One lets me survive the first kill that targets me
The last gives me a list of the first 5 actions used and who they targeted, I assume at the end of the day as I have not gotten it yet was gonna ask fooj durin np

Have an active x-shot called paladin bodyguard which lets me protect 3 players in a cycle

I have an active unrefillable x-shot called champion of the silver hand which lets me game remove a player for two cycles

Last active is called vindicator's authority and it is another x-shot which lets me target a player and if they're in a chat of any kind I kill them
also my man pot that ability called paladin guard never appeared in the night WU as targeting 3 players. matter of fact we only see paladin bodyguard targeting 1 person. wanna explain this? ^^
Paladin Bodyguard was used on ???

Emil

Certified Memelord
even if u get redirected to ratchet, it shud still say paladin guard was used on ???, ???, and ??? . even if all the ??? are ratchet

but i doubt it wud just show one visit to ratchet

tbh if u were town u wud have brought this up already, but seems like u r just fine with ppl burying it under the rug and taking it as is

Status
Not open for further replies.