[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the vote and exposing him were like for the exact same reason lol
it was unfortunate but either reloaded or magic was lying for sure so it had to be solved
we have magic as confirmed scum now due to it which i think is helpful
Nah its not a good trade, not even close, Sargeras is most likely a end game mechanincs, from the look of things if the burning legion manages to capture Illidan its a wrap.
We already knew that Magic is indie at best- scum at worst, no in between, this trade is so bad its not even funny.

Anyhow, I have no reason to sus you so far. Feel like you would have benefited more from Magic being around even if you were on the other scum team. Indie at worst for you.
i was thinking u or luka could be odyn/helya potentially tbh
none of the revives so far have been from town

However, one must understand that there are traitors masquerading as town. One must understand that evil lurks, no matter how much good thrives. One mishap, one mistake and we lose it all. That’s why we won’t make any such mistakes; we won’t fail. We will do this. It’s a must, for our families, our people, and our kingdom.
Are you post restricted?

Nah its not a good trade, not even close, Sargeras is most likely a end game mechanincs, from the look of things if the burning legion manages to capture Illidan its a wrap.
We already knew that Magic is indie at best- scum at worst, no in between, this trade is so bad its not even funny.
u guys were already calling reloaded illidan so i dont really see what difference it really makes
considering he outed himself as indie and his wincon, mafia wouldve assumed he was illidan too

all he did was confirm what ppl had already assumed true anyway

i could literally say the exact same thing abt reloaded
we already knew he was illidan at best - cultist at worst, no in between

u guys were already calling reloaded illidan so i dont really see what difference it really makes
considering he outed himself as indie and his wincon, mafia wouldve assumed he was illidan too

all he did was confirm what ppl had already assumed true anyway

i could literally say the exact same thing abt reloaded
we already knew he was illidan at best - cultist at worst, no in between
Well the thing is, Illidan could have been a town role, it makes sense lore wise, but now after all this fiasco, the element of surprise its not there anymore. But fair enough, Reloaded claimed his indie wincon in a way that would point to him being Illidan.

Status
Not open for further replies.