CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I legit thought Oda have given up on and didn't give a shit about Bonney.

Her treatment in this arc so far has given me high hopes Urouge is going to get justice. NGL after Drake's portrayal in Wano and Kid's treatment in some fights I've been worried about Urouge.

I'm betting Urouge knows of Nika, as well.

I legit thought Oda have given up on and didn't give a shit about Bonney.

Her treatment in this arc so far has given me high hopes Urouge is going to get justice. NGL after Drake's portrayal in Wano and Kid's treatment in some fights I've been worried about Urouge.

I'm betting Urouge knows of Nika, as well.
What you think of kuma splitting the crew again, like sabaody, but in two groups? One of the groups could go to Elbaf and the other go to another island

What you think of kuma splitting the crew again, like sabaody, but in two groups? One of the groups could go to Elbaf and the other go to another island
Wouldn’t be shocked if that giant robot is used to move the entirety of punk records (including all the straw hats up there) since that’s basically what the escape plan was initially just bigger since it’ll use a bigger robot

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
It's very possible. This would allow Oda to clean up some plot points while staring others. Here's what could happen:

1. Whole crew gets transported to Elbaf (with some others)
2. Whole crew gets transported to new island.
3. Whole crew gets transported back to Wano to finish plot treads/Pluton
4. Crew gets split up in half to Elbaf and somewhere else
5. Crew gets split into multiple pieces (if this is the case, it would all be around where they currently are, so they'd all still be near Loadstar. Teleporting anyone back far enough would make things take too long.

I personally want an Elbaf/Wano split teleport. Nami, Usopp, Brook, Jinbei, Sanji, Bonney and S-Bear to Elbaf, Luffy, Zoro, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Vegapunk, S-Snake and Tashigi to Wano

It's very possible. This would allow Oda to clean up some plot points while staring others. Here's what could happen:

5. Crew gets split into multiple pieces (if this is the case, it would all be around where they currently are, so they'd all still be near Loadstar. Teleporting anyone back far enough would make things take too long.

I personally want an Elbaf/Wano split teleport. Nami, Usopp, Brook, Jinbei, Sanji, Bonney and S-Bear to Elbaf, Luffy, Zoro, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Vegapunk, S-Snake and Tashigi to Wano
I personally don't want the crew split up anywhere

F

Foul Legacy

Spilting up can be nice.