[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Vote Luka.

Scum lock.
Flower, calm down. Everybody wants to win artifacts and gets competitive. This ain't a reason to scum read Luka. We're all playing the game here hoping for a fair shot with all artifacts.

Also, I town lean Luka. If I'm wrong on him, I'll eat the L. But don't vote him for this.

I

Indigo

We're strong as well tbf, yellows have useful stuff they just need better targets. Not to mention the stumps that can still use abilities

Gonna be a war of attrition

Only on day 3 btw lmao
yeah, but holy shit Xad came back twice, fuck this lmao

and the Legion found Reloaded, which seems Sargers (?you?) wants

and these conversions keep happening in the bg, it's like every cycle town numbers go down by at least 4

VOTE: NAOMI

I know i didnt kill anyone on night one. so you're lying or dont understand your role
i used dragon killer lance on you last night, it item got from island it even wu

i am not lying, the item says it kills person if the person killed previous night or don't work

like the fact your ignoring it even in wu and call me a liar..

Flower, calm down. Everybody wants to win artifacts and gets competitive. This ain't a reason to scum read Luka. We're all playing the game here hoping for a fair shot with all artifacts.

Also, I town lean Luka. If I'm wrong on him, I'll eat the L. But don't vote him for this.
I'm so fucking pissed off. We are almost down by half now and can use any super abilities we can get and I'm constantly being blocked from getting one when I'm our best fucking bet for this.

What's your read of Pot just through thread play?
i didnt read the first dp much but in general it seemed mid? i came in after he already had accusations on him abt his play being weird and he seemed willing to help town with his abilities but i havent seen much solving from him
more appeasement really

i think just by thread play i would put him as null/slight scum

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
VOTE: NAOMI

I know i didnt kill anyone on night one. so you're lying or dont understand your role
Oh god. Naomi made her accusation of you because of your post. It read like the artifact really did kill you and only your passive protected you.

It's not her artifact that she needs to understand. Clarify your damn passive first.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm so fucking pissed off. We are almost down by half now and can use any super abilities we can get and I'm constantly being blocked from getting one when I'm our best fucking bet for this.
No need to be pissed off by it

Town aren't playing badly so just need to be calm and ride the storm. If we lose from it oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.