[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he was one of the worst scum players I've seen last game and I was able to lock him town here off about 2 posts

Winning games doesn't make you good

Lethal finished 2nd in the olf rankings
You have 1 selection of sample size and I fooled you in the hades game
The last 8 scum games I’ve played off of olf I’ve end gamed being nominated for the best scum player in FoL best scum gmae in FoL and i endgames in Gilmore girls anon without being suspected once
im Not a good scum player but saying I’m one of the worst you’ve ever seen is some bullshit

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The last 8 scum games I’ve played off of olf I’ve end gamed being nominated for the best scum player in FoL best scum gmae in FoL and i endgames in Gilmore girls anon without being suspected once
im Not a good scum player but saying I’m one of the worst you’ve ever seen is some bullshit
You were town in hades

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yeah I’m saying I don’t know and that’s what I’d do Idt anybody pointed out anything in thread
I'm tryin to get a bit of focus towards blue mafia as well cause it's been the burning legion show these past couple dayphases

And if just one fella from them has been causin this much trouble for us I imagine blue is just as bad

I literally dO nOt GiVe A fUcK

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm tryin to get a bit of focus towards blue mafia as well cause it's been the burning legion show these past couple dayphases

And if just one fella from them has been causin this much trouble for us I imagine blue is just as bad
Well we have 0 dead legion currently and one blue has already revived

I’m not saying you’re bad at the game I’m saying makign observations like that on somebody else saying x is town isn’t a very good thing to do esp from my perspective where I know they’re false

you don’t have to do anything but please at least attempt to play
K, tell me 1 thing I can do that you would deem as playing compared to my current game play. If I have done said thing, you vote yourself the rest of the game....go...

Status
Not open for further replies.