[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Genn Greyman

Passive King of Gilneas. : I have voting power of 2 invade alliance leader dies

Passive – Greymane Family :I I have a daughter named tessa if she dies I become vanilla for a cycle

Passive – Worgen Curse : will be scanned guilty to invests
[Passive – Veteran Politician : immune to lynch manipulation .

Active Kingly Stamp I can target a player and stamp them , if they do not commit a crime the following night they will be immune to rb for a cycle .

Active Political Sway : I may at one target a wagon and lock it as final wagon for the day . Can be used after day 3

Active – Worgen Form : I gave three abilities which will unlock if I use them and host will allow me to use them .

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I am Genn Greyman

Passive – Greymane Family :I I have a daughter named tessa if she dies I become vanilla for a cycle

Active Kingly Stamp I can target a player and stamp them , if they do not commit a crime the following night they will be immune to rb for a cycle .

Active Political Sway : I may at one target a wagon and lock it as final wagon for the day . Can be used after day 3

Active – Worgen Form : I gave three abilities which will unlock if I use them and host will allow me to use them .
:gokulaugh:

I like this guy!

I am Genn Greyman

your actions so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.