[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you feel of cake saying her passive protected her from harmful action, used a item to test her, it would only kill her if she killed previous night

also luka tanked unstoppable kill.
well ultra cool used his action on Luka then it’s suss as hell .

No idea on Cake ?? Do you think they are lying ?

I am Genn Greyman

Passive King of Gilneas. : I have voting power of 2 invade alliance leader dies

Passive – Greymane Family :I I have a daughter named tessa if she dies I become vanilla for a cycle

Passive – Worgen Curse : will be scanned guilty to invests
[Passive – Veteran Politician : immune to lynch manipulation .

Active Kingly Stamp I can target a player and stamp them , if they do not commit a crime the following night they will be immune to rb for a cycle .

Active Political Sway : I may at one target a wagon and lock it as final wagon for the day . Can be used after day 3

Active – Worgen Form : I gave three abilities which will unlock if I use them and host will allow me to use them .
@Ratchet did you know he was miller when you poisoned him?

I am Genn Greyman

Passive King of Gilneas. : I have voting power of 2 invade alliance leader dies

Passive – Greymane Family :I I have a daughter named tessa if she dies I become vanilla for a cycle

Passive – Worgen Curse : will be scanned guilty to invests
[Passive – Veteran Politician : immune to lynch manipulation .

Active Kingly Stamp I can target a player and stamp them , if they do not commit a crime the following night they will be immune to rb for a cycle .

Active Political Sway : I may at one target a wagon and lock it as final wagon for the day . Can be used after day 3

Active – Worgen Form : I gave three abilities which will unlock if I use them and host will allow me to use them .
Ratchet said Genn is in the game. Somebody heal this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.