[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically so far I've proven that:

- Reloaded lied about not targeting Hime, Kiku, and Luka
- Reloaded changed his story from not targeting Luka to only trying to target him to see if he would be Legion or not
- Insists he can't perform harmful actions against non-Legion (confirmed to be untrue as Luka lost a day ability after being visited by Reloaded)

You seem to be getting hot under the collar, Reloaded.
bruh, I don’t even

Not sure really. I can't give you any acceptable answer when it comes to role design unfortunately.

All I can say is that Fuji and Prof could have taken some creative liberties while designing these roles that won't always track with our logic.
its whats giving me the most trouble tbh
i just cant see a random side character having such an OP ability
thats so bizzare to me lol

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What do you mean you don't know if you can use your role lol? You should be able to since Ultra apparently used an investigation on Hime.

Anyway, you've been hit with a kitchen sink worth of abilities up to this point. With your passive you can create an ability. Go create one of these two:
- A forensic investigation ability - It's a simple one that lets you know who all visited a dead player and scan a dead townie.
- A WU steal (You might need an amp for this in which case visit Lethal) - Create an amped ability steal from the WU and steal any of the super or ultra kills and fire into the PoE.

What do you mean you don't know if you can use your role lol? You should be able to since Ultra apparently used an investigation on Hime.

Anyway, you've been hit with a kitchen sink worth of abilities up to this point. With your passive you can create an ability. Go create one of these two:
- A forensic investigation ability - It's a simple one that lets you know who all visited a dead player and scan a dead townie.
- A WU steal (You might need an amp for this in which case visit Lethal) - Create an amped ability steal from the WU and steal any of the super or ultra kills and fire into the PoE.
i will try
scum can use RC on me, they don't have an infinity though so one of the other roles will be safe
also there's no rush, i am here until xmas....

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
its whats giving me the most trouble tbh
i just cant see a random side character having such an OP ability
thats so bizzare to me lol
I think pot is extremely likely to be legion, don’t see how that’s debatable
I'm not opposed to him being killed off or lynched. Just a few things like his AtE and his general tone of posts around his actions being questioned that's giving me a pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.