[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be convincing had several townies (you included) not just openly said how much we need to get rid of them and that town have no chance. They're not going to do us a favour.
Why are you just shutting that down? Us being decimated is exactly why they could do that to help kek. They're at a point at which they need to start cross killing, especially the Legion since Void still has a full team.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why are you just shutting that down? Us being decimated is exactly why they could do that to help kek. They're at a point at which they need to start cross killing, especially the Legion since Void still has a full team.
Have you heard yourself?

I'm not shutting anything down, first of all. I have no agency over what they decide to do. You keep being super doom and gloom about town's status in the game when you know that's the way these games can start at times, you're basically asking for scum to help town get a foothold into the game when they have 0 incentive to do so. It's pointless.

Ratchet

The best thing town can do is consolidate on who they think is scum and try to confirm whomever they can - if the game was lost scum would all be open and outed which they're not.

Ratchet

it's obviously not lost but let's not try and pretend this isn't multiball
I don't know what you intended to respond to here but it certainly isn't my post.

If the town's role was to play kingmaker between factions we would know who scum is because they'd have no real incentive to hide it. You'd be having members of each scum team appeal to town to help them win because the town can't.

I don't know what you intended to respond to here but it certainly isn't my post.

If the town's role was to play kingmaker between factions we would know who scum is because they'd have no real incentive to hide it. You'd be having members of each scum team appeal to town to help them win because the town can't.
we already know you just want scum teeing off on town, don't worry about it

This might be convincing had several townies (you included) not just openly said how much we need to get rid of them and that town have no chance. They're not going to do us a favour.
tbf pretty sure its in their best interests to get rid of helya too as odyn said its needed to ensure the survival of all worlds
mafia likely loses as well

Status
Not open for further replies.