[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lol, welcome to the undead I guess.

Damn you for this Lind

I am Lady Hatecoil, member of the Void team, so pwetty pwease lynch someone from the Legion instead
Welp.. did not expect this. You could be Legion possibly fake claiming a void character if you know the WoW lore well I guess. But at this point you're open scum so I guess it doesn't matter lol.

she wud have to be roleblock immune cuz i supposedly blocked her
Could be role block immune. So currently:

- Neeko should be dying in 2 phases
- Xadlin too doesn't have long (This must be his last phase).
- Dead scum - Pot and Tyler.

That's 4 scum ^ and with Kiku outed it's 5 total.

Leaving me with this PoE right now to find the remaining 5:
Gad
Cal
Yoho
AM
Orca(?)
Polar / Red Night / Luka / Dofla (?)

Emil

Certified Memelord
[Active – Nightwell] Elissande may harness the power of the Nightwell to upgrade her allies abilities, once during a cycle she may target an ally and upgrade their next ability. If she targets them again the following night she will refill them instead.

thats pot's ability

well dem bro, ratchet outed in the silliest way possible

pot barely got direct harmful actions lol. someone check which of pot's abilities appeared in n1 and n2 writeups. if nothing harmful did then ratchet is outed legion

Lol, welcome to the undead I guess.

Welp.. did not expect this. You could be Legion possibly fake claiming a void character if you know the WoW lore well I guess. But at this point you're open scum so I guess it doesn't matter lol.

Could be role block immune. So currently:

- Neeko should be dying in 2 phases
- Xadlin too doesn't have long (This must be his last phase).
- Dead scum - Pot and Tyler.

That's 4 scum ^ and with Kiku outed it's 5 total.

Leaving me with this PoE right now to find the remaining 5:
Gad
Cal
Yoho
AM
Orca(?)
Polar / Red Night / Luka / Dofla (?)
Can you turn back the Zombies?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
[Active – Nightwell] Elissande may harness the power of the Nightwell to upgrade her allies abilities, once during a cycle she may target an ally and upgrade their next ability. If she targets them again the following night she will refill them instead.

thats pot's ability

pot barely got direct harmful actions lol. someone check which of pot's abilities appeared in n1 and n2 writeups. if nothing harmful did then ratchet is outed legion
Oh no!

Anyway.

thats pot's ability

Would have to be his chat kill? Idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.