Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why do we need to flip either? Surely you don't think I poison my scum mate and rely on a heal to come at the nth hour...
where is ur poison in the WU btw

also its funny coincidence u poisoned the person who u share a passive with lmao

think town is just bored rn so you gonna get some unsolicited heat

im not protecting or watching u for rest of game so mafia can feel free to remove confirms anytime!

Anyway, I need somebody to volunteer to see if my actions still work. I wasn‘t told I lost access to my role or anything, but I wanna confirm if I‘m being controlled or not.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
where is ur poison in the WU btw

also its funny coincidence u poisoned the person who u share a passive with lmao

think town is just bored rn so you gonna get some unsolicited heat

im not protecting or watching u for rest of game so mafia can feel free to remove confirms anytime!
Poison Soaked Daggers. Fast Acting Venom is a one shot that resolves the kill instantly, that was used Day 1 (will discuss that further post game). Shadowstep removes defensive passives from a target, I used that on Zolo and Gram. "I'm falling back" is what protected me from Void's kill Night 1. Seems you could use my help is the "amp" that I've used for Gram.

Anything else you need or are we done?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yo guys, I definitely don't think Ratchet is scum here unless you want to target the conversion angle in which case most players would become suspects again.

For the record, I think Polar has a high chance of being town. Check his day 1 post on Lethal. I don't expect a scum slot to make that post.

Can you turn back the Zombies?
Unfortunately I can't. Fuji told me it isn't possible for me. Else Ultra and Michelle would be town.

The most likely answer here is to just find and kill the cult leader.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Poison Soaked Daggers. Fast Acting Venom is a one shot that resolves the kill instantly, that was used Day 1 (will discuss that further post game). Shadowstep removes defensive passives from a target, I used that on Zolo and Gram. "I'm falling back" is what protected me from Void's kill Night 1. Seems you could use my help is the "amp" that I've used for Gram.

Anything else you need or are we done?
i need u and everyone to watch this its very good

Status
Not open for further replies.