The guy has the title of strongest, the other two guys had attributes superior to any other character.

Kaido has the greatest durability in the series.

WB possessed the power to destroy the world.

Mihawk probably has the peak of swordsmanship, meaning he is capable of cutting literally everything.

We saw in Marineford Mihawk with a random attack cut an iceberg, he will probably have the highest AP and DC in the series, I wouldn't be surprised if Mihawk could cut an entire island.

Now, imagine an Mihawk named attack with ACoC+ACoA, it will be insane

Also, I don't doubt that Mihawk has the best CoO in the series, since Shanks needed to create a technique that bypasses the CoO.
The biggest thing (imo) keeping him from the realm of the pirate king tier is that we’ve seen two of them fight in Whitebeard and Roger.

And of that fight; their haki and strength alone was on par with the emperors of current day but we know Whitebeard had something that puts him above that level in the gura and Roger very likely has something he hasn’t revealed yet either connected to the Will of D.

Imo Mihawk ~ Kaido where they’re at the top of the current yonko however, I don’t think I’d put him on Pirate King level because I can’t believe that his haki surpasses that of rogers and Whitebeards in their prime.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
The biggest thing (imo) keeping him from the realm of the pirate king tier is that we’ve seen two of them fight in Whitebeard and Roger.

And of that fight; their haki and strength alone was on par with the emperors of current day but we know Whitebeard had something that puts him above that level in the gura and Roger very likely has something he hasn’t revealed yet either connected to the Will of D.

Imo Mihawk ~ Kaido where they’re at the top of the current yonko however, I don’t think I’d put him on Pirate King level because I can’t believe that his haki surpasses that of rogers and Whitebeards in their prime.
Okay, which other characters do you think are PK Level? Or do you think only Roger, WB and Garp are PK Level?