F

Foul Legacy

Zoro's ACOC not getting past Lucci's finger durability lmfao

:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:
Lmao look at your panels. Why are they cropped.
😂😂😂😂😂.
Show us hakiless sword zoro fighting an awakened zoan.

Smokes existed on Hakiless blades as well , Smokes /= Haki.
Lightening is simply Hardening.
zoro has this level of lightening out currently lmao.
A weakened zoro with pre rooftop battle and pre enma lmao.
Even this panel got lightening.
You telling me zoro been using AdCoC since start of wano? 😂😂😂😂

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Oh yeah I agree with Sengoku. Like yeah he got hype by Prime Roger saying only he and Garp could fight him out of the marines but sengokus showings are ass tier.

And imo Rayleigh, like Shanks and Mihawk have that top tier haki but lack that final ability that sends him into PK tier. I put prime Rayleigh just about dead even with Shanks. And his portrayal is phenomenal; but I don’t think it’s on par with Whitebeard and Rogers portrayal.
Look i don't think for a character be PK level, he needs to be above on on par with Roger and WB.

Xebec for example was 100% PK Level and even that it was needed Roger and Garp teaming up to beat him.

I don't think in terms of portrayals any other character will be on par of Roger and WB.

These dudes are the Netero and Zigg/Hashirama and Madara(idk lol).

I just find the bounty logic weird, that for a character to be PK Level, he has to have 5b bounty.

Anyway, I don't think the PK Level range is reserved just for Old Legends, there is a lot of discussion about even Kaido being PK Level(which I have my reservations about).

The big thing was the Edd war ending in a draw which is why I think Shiki must’ve been on Rogers level. Since the narrator wrote it out to be a draw I don’t see a reason to assume that’s meant to be misleading.

Imo the existence of the balance of powers has made it so individuals can’t become Pirate king level since yonko can’t risk fighting each other as they’ll either lose or become prey to another yonko immediately after.

So yeah those few (with maybe prime sengoku too but I wouldn’t be shocked if he was never at that level) are the only ones I would consider having hit PK level.
It wasn’t a draw shiki lost.
He wanted to jump roger in a cowardly way with a hundred ships and was punishes by nature for it, saying that it ended in a draw because both parties left the place is insane. it was a hundred ships vs 1

Lmao look at your panels. Why are they cropped.
😂😂😂😂😂.
Show us hakiless sword zoro fighting an awakened zoan.

Even this panel got lightening.
You telling me zoro been using AdCoC since start of wano? 😂😂😂😂
I like the Katakuri had CoC coating theories because he had a little bit of lightning around his fist. But then you realize that he lost to pre Udon haki buff Luffy and pre coating awakening. :hope:

Look i don't think for a character be PK level, he needs to be above on on par with Roger and WB.

Xebec for example was 100% PK Level and even that it was needed Roger and Garp teaming up to beat him.

I don't think in terms of portrayals any other character will be on par of Roger and WB.

These dudes are the Netero and Zigg/Hashirama and Madara(idk lol).

I just find the bounty logic weird, that for a character to be PK Level, he has to have 5b bounty.

Anyway, I don't think the PK Level range is reserved just for Old Legends, there is a lot of discussion about even Kaido being PK Level(which I have my reservations about).
I just don’t think any current character has the strength to rule the sea which is where I consider the pirate king tier.

That’s where I think the biggest distinction is, the emperors have the strength to control a portion of the seas; however, Pirate King tiers are those who are able to rule the seas. I’m not saying it’s reserved just for old legends; it’s just that current top tiers have shown that they just aren’t strong enough to surpass the other emperors. Despite how shitty big mom looked; she was still an obstacle to Kaido who I think was the strongest of the verse up until his death.
Post automatically merged:

It wasn’t a draw shiki lost.
He wanted to jump roger in a cowardly way with a hundred ships and was punishes by nature for it, saying that it ended in a draw because both parties left the place is insane. it was a hundred ships vs 1
Argue with the narrator who in the most literal sense called it a draw.

Why are blades aren't black if they are haki lmao.
Does it have to be black ??? Bro that's adv coc look at how that cloud is formed. It's not like i haven't seen the zoro chapter and the episode multiple times I KNOW THAT'S ADV COC .
Post automatically merged:

I want to be hyped about Saturn, but Gyuuki/Ushi Oni is legit one of the most trash bosses in Nioh 2
Cook

I want to be hyped about Saturn, but Gyuuki/Ushi Oni is legit one of the most trash bosses in Nioh 2

I love Saturn's introduction and his beast design but his personality is disappointing so far tbh. Just generic evil
I don't mind villains that are evil just the sake of it, but I had the impression Gorosei were different from generic celestial dragons.
I expected some philosophical discussions with Vegapunk, instead blud can't stop rambling about humans being insects every chapter