Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
It’s a bad look to dodge atp
Didn't see his message, calm down and don't make conclusions
I'm claiming and I'm leaving whatever happens to me when I sleep

Arcanist Valtrois

Passive Nightfallen curse shit, i will have the following passives :
Arcane Thirst I must consume an item for it’s magic every cycle or I will probably falling into a withering state. If I do not not consume an item each cycle, I will be rolecrushed and my vote will count for 0. The item will be destroyed upon consumption.
Mana Syphon I have 20% chance to consume an X-shot of any player I visit

Magical Resonance I'm is very sensitive to mana, something that flows through all living creatures. After being visited by a role three times i will be told that that role has visited me this game.

Lei Line Expert my expertise of Lei Lines shit helps me navigate the game. My actions cannot be roleblocked under normal circumstances.

Mana Scavenger I have two shots of this which Can prevent me suffering from Nightfallen shit

Resistance Message I can a message to another player 3 shots

Mana Surge I might target a player and make their vote power count for 2 for a phase used it once during Day 2

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Didn't see his message, calm down and don't make conclusions
I'm claiming and I'm leaving whatever happens to me when I sleep

Arcanist Valtrois

Passive Nightfallen curse shit, i will have the following passives :
Arcane Thirst I must consume an item for it’s magic every cycle or I will probably falling into a withering state. If I do not not consume an item each cycle, I will be rolecrushed and my vote will count for 0. The item will be destroyed upon consumption.
Mana Syphon I have 20% chance to consume an X-shot of any player I visit

Magical Resonance I'm is very sensitive to mana, something that flows through all living creatures. After being visited by a role three times i will be told that that role has visited me this game.

Lei Line Expert my expertise of Lei Lines shit helps me navigate the game. My actions cannot be roleblocked under normal circumstances.

Mana Scavenger I have two shots of this which Can prevent me suffering from Nightfallen shit

Resistance Message I can a message to another player 3 shots

Mana Surge I might target a player and make their vote power count for 2 for a phase used it once during Day 2
Seems legit to me

Death of the Nightmare

Entangling Nightmares was used on ???

Shadow of the Nightmare was used on ???

Holy Smite was used to super kill @Red Night / Xavius The Nightmare Lord

"The power of the great one is with me!"​

[Passive - Nightmare Veil] Xavius is shrouded in the nightmare's darkness, therefore he will scan innocent to investigations

[Passive - Dreamwalker Aura] Xavius emits and otherwordly aura, he is immune to trackers.

[Passive - Edlritch Insight] Having the help of the eldritch abominations inhabiting the Emerald Nightmare, Xavius is immune to roleblocks.

[Passive - Toughened Bark] A corrupted bark made from ancient trees protects Xavius at all times, he is bulletproof. He is also immune to controls.

[Active - Nightmare Incursion] Xavius can send forth a nightmare incursion, converting a player of his choice to the cult. The maximum of converts including Xavius is 4.

[Active - Dark Whispers] Xavius may target a player and send them a message with the option to respond back, if the player chooses to respond they will have their following action redirected at random away from Xavius.

[Active -Shadow Of Corruption] Activate this and at the end of each cycle, Xavius will learn the identity of any player that targeted him during that cycle. If a player visits him twice in a cycle, he will learn their role name. If they visit him thrice in a cycle or visit him twice and vote against him, he will silence them and take control of their role for a cycle.

[Active -Twisted Illusion] Xavius may create an illusion of a player and target a player with it, they will appear as the illusion to watchers and trackers.(2 shot)

[Active -Entangling Nightmares] Xavius may target a player and make their vote count for two that phase, however, their vote will count for 0 the following cycle.

[Active - Shadow of The Nightmare] In the event that Xavius fails to convert someone Night 1, he may use this ability during the day to mark a player. If the player survives for 3 phases they will be converted to the cult.

Wincon: Outnumber the remaining players and eliminate all threats to your cult.

Factional Ability:

In the event of your death gift one of your cultees a X1 conversion shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.