[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Morning. Missed much?
You have no idea.

Anyway to spare you from ruining your mental health by reading this phase:

Lethal super killed Red Night who flipped Cult Leader Xavius. However, Red can give a one-shot conversion to his remaining cult member. If I recall correctly there were 2 conversion WUs. With Naomi dead, there should be only one cult member remaining.
Cal is Sargeras and has been removed from the game temporarily due to Reloaded ultra killing him.
Orca is one of the undead. So we've found all our members.

To read the shit with Yoho, just read back 5 pages. Fucking terrible.

You have no idea.

Lethal super killed Red Night who flipped Cult Leader Xavius. However, Red can give a one-shot conversion to his remaining cult member. If I recall correctly there were 2 conversion WUs. With Naomi dead, there should be only one cult member remaining.
Cal is Sargeras and has been removed from the game temporarily due to Reloaded ultra killing him.

Thank you

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What's everyone's PoE with the information at hand right now? Mine is:
Cake (?) - Could be indie / clueless town.
Yoho - I don't need to explain anything here I guess.
AM - Hasn't done anything to be town read.
Orwellian - Has only tracked Reloaded till now and nothing else. Honestly the action itself is such a bizarre claim for scum to make that he could be town. Not sure though.

But then again, we had Blue GF Kiku clearing Red Night as Pro Town for some reason, so anything is possible.

Polar - Is dying soon apparently.
RA - Well, just from tone I guess he could be town. I also read Ratchet saying that he was pretty townie in the night chat.

S

Sallucion

You have no idea.

Ah so no need for me to invest. Can I refill someone for something good?

Status
Not open for further replies.