[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
On the other hand, I don't have too difficult a time reconciling Cake as Legion. I thought she was more Indie than not, and I do think Xadlin's play reflects well upon her, but if Cal for example went for a bus to save Pot it makes some sense.

Ratchet

Indigo claimed to have targeted Orca and found his flavor name. Honestly, he fought for him to the point I don't see Indigo doing as scum.

Could Dofla have been redirected to Orca instead? @DoflaMihawk
It's of course possible, but at this point what is the liklihood of a team choosing to redirect Dofla over other roles that are confirmed present? Slim, I would posit.

Anyhow @DoflaMihawk - seeing as Polar Bear has vanished, I will add that I am indeed invisible, and just double-checked to confirm that it applies to Watchers and it does. So it's technically possible that he is telling the truth on that point.

Ratchet

thing is

why are the legion killing someone who isnt exactly universally town read, and isnt an immediate threat to them
I feel like she was town read enough to be considered a safer kill. I6t's suboptimal given how they are being PoE'd out of the game, but I haven't seen anything to suggest that that is impossible. All things considered though, I take your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.