Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm expecting this to be Onigashima falling and bombs exploding 2.0, as in not happening either. Some random side characters might die though, the more "interesting" ones. I say this as I actually liked Asura and Izo and their deaths were such forced, clownish BS. But at least some "good people" died too /s.
I'm very very sure, that in this case, the island going to explode. I would like to see lucci dying and having a little moment of redemption to him. Pls oda, do it.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It’s just one punch.
Indeed, that was just to demonstrate that Saturn has regeneration, but it could still have been done in his base form rather than his awakened form. Losing a limb is still bad for him; it not only implies he's not a good fighter but also highlights his poor durability. Damn it, Page-One with an unawakened Devil Fruit was taking punches from a monster like Big Mom in anger, using Advanced CoC, and still didn't have his neck broken. Saturn just lost an arm. LMAO

Do you have any idea what a OKKG who didn't do anything in kaidou would do in a glass body like Saturn? It would crush him like the spider he is.

I know but bro, that shit was a nameless CoA Punch, like, that's not even YC1 durability.
Imagine what Ragnarok would do then, bro would cramble into pieces.

Seriously, I don't want Luffy to fight such boring character, I prefer much more Kizaru, he is so much better.
Man auto regen in end so it all just show off that shit .
As for who luffy fight after Oda skip pass so much in the last fight i don't care as much lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.