Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes especially since we do not control the kumas that counter them its saturn that control them . Tought he only said STOP Instead of kill all of the straw hats for plot purpose .
Seraphims are wasted potential.
Like helmeppo said , they should have went to Hachinosu , so that we would get more of BB crew arsenal.

too many people have turned the luffy kizaru bout as a contest of who got up first nd choosing to forget kizaru is down because he got his noggin crammed in while luffy is down because he cant deal with his powerup efficiently.

calling this a win for kizaru or admirals is embarrassing.
Except that Kizaru is not down anymore and Luffy still is.

Also Luffy only landed that after they were both exhausted.

But hey you abandoned Sukuna the moment stuff got even a little rough, might just not be cut out for agenda wars

It's funny how rent free I live in your head.

I'm fine.

You see. Every One Piece arc has its time bomb.

Onigashima falling.
Bird cage.
Alabasta bomb.
Etc

That means the conclusion is starting and Luffy will still have tons more to do this arc.
I find it funny how that guy always insists that he's not an Admiral fan/wanker but he's always seen taking their side and sucking up to them lmao
I can't believe these are grown men, doing all this over fictional characters, they need to get jobs and lives.

L

" I always give my best "
Luffy says: "I always go all out for everything..."

While he is recovering and panting sitting next to Zoro

Although we didn't see him using CoC coating which is a huge AP boost
That line make no sense to use in power scaling context .
He always goes all but as you said Julius he not even use ACoC vs lucci .
Plus we know he has even stronger attacks .

Seraphims are wasted potential.
Like helmeppo said , they should have went to Hachinosu , so that we would get more of BB crew arsenal.
I agreed That would have been dope seing S hawk face shiryu and Kuzan destroying all the other ones with the crew watching .
Helmeppo was not expecting Kuzan on that island that is for sure .

Yea an admiral wasn't trying to capture marines.
What is this headcanon.
Why do you have a hard time believing queen and king were injured and used none of their powers.
I agree they’re injured. But you’re making up thinking they can’t use their powers when kings lunarian abilities are a base ability that has zero connection to injuries or anything lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.