Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tbh I wouldn't trust Luffy if I was Yamato or Tama.

In the past, there was one of the Monkey D. Luffy relatives on Wano and he also promised to return and free Wano and we know how it ends:akasalt:

I do not understand the Shanks part.

Mentioning Shanks definitely makes sense. If Ace knew Kaido's son/daughter, then Kaido's intent to come to MF becomes a little more suspect and so does Shanks' action.

So, why discussing that would lead to thread-ban?
It definitely does not become suspect. Yamato is rebellious against Kaido. Kaido only cared about Whitebeard. Shanks regretted not being able to make it to Marineford sooner.

Things become suspect only if people ignore everything we've been shown, and know about these characters.

I do not understand the Shanks part.

Mentioning Shanks definitely makes sense. If Ace knew Kaido's son/daughter, then Kaido's intent to come to MF becomes a little more suspect and so does Shanks' action.

So, why discussing that would lead to thread-ban?
either Kaido wanted to come save Ace
or Kaido wanted to come kill Whitebeard

Shanks action still is kinda the same

Shanks didn't stop Kaido cause he wanted to save Whitebeard
Shanks didn't stop the war cause he wanted to save Whitebeard

he gave a chance to Whitebeard to stop this madness

but Whitebeard was to blame fro ignoring Shanks ....

the reason Shanks stop Kadio was to prevent more blood and don't let the war damage the world on unrealistic level

M

MD Zolo

It definitely does not become suspect. Yamato is rebellious against Kaido. Kaido only cared about Whitebeard. Shanks regretted not being able to make it to Marineford sooner.

Things become suspect only if people ignore everything we've been shown, and know about these characters.
And..?!!! If there is even a little room for suspicion, there is no reason to stop the discussion. I have seen discussions based on looser connections and nobody stopped them. So, why now?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
either Kaido wanted to come save Ace
or Kaido wanted to come kill Whitebeard

Shanks action still is kinda the same

Shanks didn't stop Kaido cause he wanted to save Whitebeard
Shanks didn't stop the war cause he wanted to save Whitebeard

he gave a chance to Whitebeard to stop this madness

but Whitebeard was to blame fro ignoring Shanks ....

the reason Shanks stop Kadio was to prevent more blood and don't let the war damage the world on unrealistic level
So basically Akainu became a pet dog to not blow up Shanks's cover and connections with WG?
I mean it still bothers me why no one tried to attack Ace.
Admirals weren't tired. They could fight each other for 10 fucking days.

Shanks is the traitor:pepedoffy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.