Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

I fail to see the cause for suspicion that Kaido would want to save Ace, all because Ace met Yamato. The suspension of disbelief here would be unreal. In order for this to be the case, we have to assume that Yamato (Is in fact a girl) fell in love with Ace, they developed a relationship in just a couple days, that Kaido approved of, and now looks at Ace as his son in law. Then Kaido, for some inexplicable reason allowed for Ace to leave the Country of Wano, instead of having him join his crew, which Ace should have been more than happy to have done considering his new found love for Kaido's daughter. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, not even touching the relationship between Luffy and Shanks and the fact that Luffy and Ace are brothers.
You are missing the point. If one think of this scenario, then one should be able to discuss it as long as he/she doesn't resort to slangs or insults.

Every week spoiler thread is full of shit about Admirals, Shanks, Mihawk, Zoro and Sanji even if they are not present in the chapter. I have not seen people getting thread-banned for that.

Now, all of sudden, mentioning Shanks is forbidden because he is not in the chapter?!! And how is it that in the 21st century, the word "Gay" is still associated with insults?!!

This notice is a failure from Mod's part.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You are missing the point. If one think of this scenario, then one should be able to discuss it as long as he/she doesn't resort to slangs or insults.

Every week spoiler thread is full of shit about Admirals, Shanks, Mihawk, Zoro and Sanji even if they are not present in the chapter. I have not seen people getting thread-banned for that.

Now, all of sudden, mentioning Shanks is forbidden because he is not in the chapter?!! And how is it that in the 21st century, the word "Gay" is still associated with insults?!!

Fax. Mods want us to do z v s...

@MonsterZoro

ok bruh
we are still discussing it .
stay mad
aint you the same bloke that crafted theories on yamato being starved, abused off a single panel last week?
:goatasure:
Lol, only people who are mad are you guys because I am pointing out something you know doesn't make a lick of sense. Why not just go balls to the wall with this, and say Ace was actually a double agent for Kaido this whole time, reporting on Whitebeard. Really drive home that selling point. :cheers:

cause he cant see it either so he believes its justified to call it off topic
glad that bloke isnt a mod.
would be worse than what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.