Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Do you not think Sanji reaches top tier level EOS?
He's already comparable to YC1 characters and his future opponents will even be stronger.
I have criteria for Yc1's.
Either some broken hax or Advanced form of Haki.
Sanji doesn't have either of them.
EOS he might reach Admiral tier with final arc Power creeping. But still not yonkou level.
I can't see any form of Sanji fighting the types of Kaidou , Shanks , Bigmam.
Post automatically merged:

Every YC1 washes him. Lol

C

Cruxroux

Yeah, and we were talking about Ray old, who still is >> every Yc1;
Battle was never concluded in the first place.
We have no idea how far ray can pish kizaru.

BB was with all of his crew;
Who were without their fruits.

Akainu was just surprised to see Shanks. I can find a million faces like that for almost every top tier;
Naah bro , he gave up after that lol.

yeah, he did, and said it was not the time to fight Shanks and his crew
He bitched out , If kaidou or Any yonkou was there , they ain't backing away.

Btw, I only replayed to him because he was trying to sell some nonsense about Admiral not being > to Yc1.
Admirals > Yc1 is fact but A few YC falls above Admirals.

Dude, I know Saturn regenerated that damage but if that hardened punch creates this amount of damage, Sabo's flames would evaporate the Gorosei in one hit. You get it?
This gotta be the dumbest logic ive seen lmfao
Didnt even evaporate burgess
It just mean kuma s haki is top lol

EOS he might reach Admiral tier with final arc Power creeping. But still not yonkou level.

Marco couldn’t even wash queen

The weakest admiral can high diff Meme. She is never landing on Kizaru for exemple

Stop wanking the Fraudmirals. All three of Luffy's commanders can beat them, including Sanji and Jimbei.

C

Cruxroux

Yeah Marco was fighting for his life and exhausting himself doing no damage because he could’ve washed Queen at any second lmao

Bro just stop
He was simply holding them back ,
You're a clown to not understand why he didn't went to rooftop himself and threw zoro their.
Stop woth your headcanon lmao.

It's pretty simple: Sanji's stats just needs to be highly better than YC1's.
He doesn't need to learn skill x/y/z to reach this and that level. Plus, his exoskeleton, as well as his IJ already gives him enough power to match other YC1. He's combining armament Haki + exoskeleton to reach this high level of fire, don't forget that. Marco will have a hard time damaging Sanji. Same as Katakuri. King is more tricky due to his fire mode but flameless King would have to match IJ Sanji which is not an easy task either.

Plus, Sanji has G4+ AP with high fire lethality in IJ, his speed was fte for Queen who even tagged Marco for a bit. But against Sanji, the former was completely invisible to Queen as if Sanji used invisibility. Again, we talk about Queen; Kaido's Nr. 2.

Even with DJ and exoskeleton, Sanji can match YC1. He's not ~WCI Sanji since wearing his RS several times awakened his Germa genes.

Honestly, Sanji is one PU away of surpassing them all, even drastically depending on the PU, either way.

He was simply holding them back ,
You're a clown to not understand why he didn't went to rooftop himself and threw zoro their.
Stop woth your headcanon lmao.
He was fighting with all his might. The “stars” that he was setting the stage for weren’t even on the floor he was while he was fighting king and queen lmao

Marco just can’t wash Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.