Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Screaming at them to dodge when they could turn their flames on just as quick is incredibly obvious to any reader my man.

Vegas were terrified of S shark facing a laser.
They were in testing stage. How many time do I have repeat myself?
Seraphims ain't fully lunarian yet. Where the fire manipulation , where is the speed mode?
They are only abusing Defense and that is yet to be tested.

what if gorosei are like fmab’s homunculi and they have to be punched until the regenative powers do not work anymore (in the case of fmab these powers were related to thr philosopher’s stone, while in OP they could very well be related to imu of the immortality operation)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They were in testing stage. How many time do I have repeat myself?
Seraphims ain't fully lunarian yet. Where the fire manipulation , where is the speed mode?
They are only abusing Defense and that is yet to be tested.
What we see from their defense is that they no sell everything that comes at them and Zoro compares them to King when it comes to flame on powers.

So yeah. They’re significantly more durable than Kaido yet alone Linlin.

Stop running away from the facts

Powerscale didnt took another L u just overrate fire fist lol
Plot/narrative >>>>> powerscaling.
You come to weird and stupid conclusions to excuse the inconsistency when it is simply that easy...

At the end, it still doesn't change anything with the way how we powerscale in this forum but I just recognized this little detail in the spoilers and needed to share my opinion to it.

Plot/narrative >>>>> powerscaling.
You come to weird and stupid conclusions to excuse the inconsistency when it is simply that easy...

At the end, it still doesn't change anything with the way how we powerscale in this forum but I just recognized this little detail in the spoilers and needed to share my opinion to it.
The biggest feat of the fire fist is beating a dfless burgess rest my guy
We saw from coby how a mere coa fist can destroy a huge ass mountain
Accept that fire fist is overrated as fuck

C

Cruxroux

What we see from their defense is that they no sell everything that comes at them and Zoro compares them to King when it comes to flame on powers
Zoro only identifies their traits and point it out.
Zoro never used AdCoC attacks on them to compare it to king.

So yeah. They’re significantly more durable than Kaido yet alone Linlin.
Lunarians are ofc better at defense but we have nothing on laser Damaging them.
The youngest S-shark is yet to be tested properly.
Vegapunk didn't that to any of the other seraphims who went out on missions. I wonder why.
Post automatically merged:

3 Fraudmirals put together can barely fight a Yonko.

Fraudmirals are YC2 tier at best. This was proven in Marineford when Marco toyed with Kizaru and Ace stalemated Kuzan.
@Cruxroux
:kaidowhat:
Are luffy fans really this dumb?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Vegapunk didn't that to any of the other seraphims who went out on missions. I wonder why.

We literally have Zoro describe what it’s like to fight King and Lucci say that it’s good they know how to fight the Seraphim lmfao

Stop these excuses

The biggest feat of the fire fist is beating a dfless burgess rest my guy
We saw from coby how a mere coa fist can destroy a huge ass mountain
Accept that fire fist is overrated as fuck
Current Burgess who is one of BB's core members. Also, his DF doesn't increase his durability.
"Mere CoA fist" who can just randomly destroy a huge mountain sized mountain with Ryuo? Not everyone is capable of that.
According to your logic, Sabo throwing a simple hardened punch is far stronger than his signature fire fist. Do you even listen to yourself? Why do you believe Sabo got the DF in the first place if it degrades his power? It's pure idiocy to entertain that nonsense.

Us Godfy believers know that YonkoGODS are far superior to the government lapdogs and even mere commanders like Zolo and Marco can beat them.

C

Cruxroux

We literally have Zoro describe what it’s like to fight King and Lucci say that it’s good they know how to fight the Seraphim lmfao

Stop these excuses
Bruh ,
Zoro straight up says They are invincible in flames mode on. That's what he learnt from King.
Lasers are included in that , S-shark is the youngest and still in development , hence the laser testing wasn't done yet. Ofc he was concerned.
How difficult is to understand that.
Franky should have low diffed king in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.